I would rate my stay at Motel 6 Saskatoon as near perfect if it were not for the paper thin walls. Not that you could hear everything, but it would be easy to be woken up my cellphone alarms in the next room.
Otherwise, my room was clean, the staff was friendly and they have free wireless internet. One sad thing: it is completely outside the city, and unless you have a car, forget about visiting downtown or a large array of restaurants. On the latter note, it will come down to a Husky truck stop restaurant, a Tim Horton's and a Subway not too far down the road.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Saskatoon Hotel Saskatoon
- Motel 6 Saskatoon Hotel
- Motel Six Saskatoon
- Saskatoon Motel Six
- Saskatoon Motel 6
- Motel 6 Saskatoon Saskatchewan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to AWARD WINNING Motel 6 Saskatoon with Tim Hortons on-site ready to serve you 24hrs! We're just two blocks from Credit Union Centre, with easy access to downtown, retail centres, entertainment areas, local attractions, and historic sites. We have attentive staff and the BEST PRICE of any national chain for clean comfortable rooms as well as a GUEST SERVICE GUARANTEE! Our features provide even greater value to our guests including:• Tim Hortons on-site ready to serve you 24 hrs!• Kids under 18 stay FREE• Award winning Salt Water Pool & Hot Tub • NEW! Fastest WIFI Connection • FREE expanded television channels and voicemail• Studio kitchenettes at low weekly rates • FREE local calls - no hidden fees• Wheelchair-accessible rooms & handicap parking• FREE 24 hr. coffee/tea service• FREE Tim Hortons Baked Goods in the morning• 24 hr. color laser printing & fax services• 24 hr. guest laundry & ATM machine• FREE team storage lockers• Minifridges available (nominal fee) • NEW! 24 hr. Internet work station• Pets welcome• 24 hr. Husky full-service restaurant adjacent to Motel• 24 hr. Husky Market store adjacent to Motel• FREE truck parkingWe're easy to find, immediately beside Tim Hortons, 2 blocks west of Credit Union Centre, 3 blocks west of Costco, Subway and Direct Buy, 1 block west of Agriplace Ice Sports, and across the street from Husky Travel Centre, off Hwy.16 - and we accept all major credit cards.As always, "We'll Leave The Light On For You!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Motel 6 Saskatoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.