“Clean and Comfy” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 19 Saskatoon B&B and Inns
London, Canada
“Clean and Comfy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Rose is a very friendly hostess and keeps the accommodation spotlessly clean. The shared bathroom is large, modern, and very clean. As of August 2013, Rose is working to install a second bathroom, which will make things even more comfortable for all future guests. Rose prepares a nice breakfast. Would certainly visit Wild Rose B&B again. Location is suburban and a vehicle is recommended for touring / business, but a few good bus lines also run nearby.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Rose J, Owner at Wild Rose Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for your kind words of experience during your recent stay at my BnB, it was indeed a pleasure having you stay. The bathroom renovation is on it's way to completion, check the website by mid-October for our new-look. On your next trip to Saskatoon, I look forward to your positive presence at the BnB.
Thanks again

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We ended up in the overflow room and we appreciated that Rose was able to put us up for the night. Our room was very spacious and very clean. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was super clean and huge. Renovations to add another bathroom will make the stay even more convenient. Rose is a gracious and hospitable hostess that made us feel very welcome. Breakfast was delicious too. We would stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Debbie J, Public Relations Manager at Wild Rose Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your awesome review of your recent stay at my B&B. I do appreciate all your comments. You were an awesome couple and I look forward to having you again, whenever you are in the city.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Rose runs a lovely Bed & Breakfast. She is a lovely hostess with a genuine heart for people. We really enjoyed her breakfasts and getting to know her and other guests around the breakfast table. Our guest room was spacious, with a comfortable bed, and the guest bathroom was also spacious with large tub and shower.

• Stayed August 2013
What an awesome family you were to visit with. I am so glad that you were comfortable during your stay, as you celebrated your 25th wedding anniversary. I to have been blessed by getting to know you as we sat and fellowshipped around the breakfast table with other guests.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

It was my first stay at a B&B and I had a wonderful experience! My sister and I were in town looking for apartments for the upcoming school year.

Right off the bat Rose was very accommodating by letting us check in much earlier than the stated check-in time when we arrived in the city sooner than expected.

The house is a very well kept, large home. We stayed in the Gold Room and had more than enough room for the two of us. The beds were very comfortable and the ceiling fan kept us cool during the night.
The bathroom was also very spacious with two sinks, soaker tub and large separate shower.
Breakfast is served at a lovely large table in the dining room attached to the living room where guests can watch TV or visit.

Rose was amazing with breakfast, making delicious, filling meals. We were there for 4 mornings and breakfast was never the same twice! I especially enjoyed getting to know her during our breakfasts and getting our dose of, what my sister and I had lovingly dubbed, "Rose's daily wisdom". She really is a wonderful and gracious person who makes you feel at home.
I will definitely be recommending WildRose to any visitors I have this year!

Thanks Rose, we truly had a great stay!

• Stayed August 2013
It was a delightful pleasure to spend time with you both, as you navigated our city to set up your new home for your sister. You were two of the most delightful young ladies I have met, very gracious, respectful and polite.
Thank you for referring your mom to WildRose as she came help your sister move into her new apartment.
Thank you for your wonderful comments, I do appreciate it very much and look forward to any return visits you may have as you come to visit.
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

It was better than hotel.
Food was good and Rose was very friendly. Also, the room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Debbie J, Public Relations Manager at Wild Rose Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your stay at WildRose Bed & Breakfast. It was a delight to have all of you ladies in the B&B. I am glad that you were comfortable.
Look forward to any return visits to Saskatoon Saskatchewan.
Regina, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Our host Rose was gracious and friendly, and the stay was very pleasant. It is a large house with 4 guest bedrooms upstairs. The bed was very comfortable, the upstairs bathroom is recently renovated and very spacious, and the hospitality was wonderful. Breakfast was delicious. When I called to reserve my room, Rose asked if I had any food allergies, and I told her I needed to be gluten and dairy free. Rose accommodated by buying gluten free bread for my toast, and almond milk for my coffee or cereal. Thank you for a lovely stay at your B&B, Rose.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Debbie J, Public Relations Manager at Wild Rose Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
L
Thank you for your gracious review. It was a pleasure having you at my B&B and glad that your stay was comfortable. Summer has finally arrived in Saskatoon and should you have to visit Saskatoon again, I trust that you would consider staying with WildRose again.
Rose J
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Amazing breakfast, very kind host, easy to
make special requests.
Our first stay at a B&B
Slept very well, beds were very comfortable
and we had the best time getting to know our host.
My wife and myself and our daughter stayed one night as our daughter was flying out early the next morning.
The drive to the airport on Circle drive was quick there and back from Acadia drive and
the area seems nice.
I noticed a new deck and very large backyard. Also renovations are underway for another new bathroom downstairs.
It is quite a large house with the furniture all in very good condition. Nicely kept up and clean everywhere and upstairs there are all the various certificates including food safe course completions.
A nice clean warm friendly home away from home. Thanks again Rose!

• Stayed March 2013
Debbie J, Web Manager for Rose at Wild Rose Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you D and Family. It was my pleasure to have you all in my home. I appreciate your detailed report on the home and I am glad that I was able to make your experience a positive one. Next time you visit I hope we will be able to spend some time on the deck and enjoy the birds. Hopefully by then the snow will all be gone.
Rose J

Been to Wild Rose Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!