“Awsome” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Saskatoon, Canada
“Awsome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

I can not eat flour so they always make me a crustless quiche if I call ahead. The cream of carrot soup is fantastic, and it is not thickened with flour, just pureed carrots. This is my go to spot.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
“One of the better shots!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Don't miss this spot... as a matter of fact, don't miss it or any of its 20th Street eateries and coffee shops. Its been an anchor on the scene for awhile and consistently serves up excellent quiches... substantial enough for any appetite, tasty enough for the most discerning palate.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saskatoon
“Another Star on 20th”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

On our 2nd attempt to dine at Two Gun Quiche House we finally were successful (they are closed Mondays). We lucked out getting the last spot during a busy lunch hour so I definitely would try get there before noon next time or make a reservation. Absolutely THE BEST quiche I have had in Saskatoon - so light, fluffy - mushroom and Swiss cheese, with the mushroom soup of the day and slaw on the side. No complaints at all. An excellent value for your dollar. I can't wait to return and try some of the other menu offerings in this very quaint addition to Riversdale.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cochrane, Canada
“A Cardinal Sin against Quiche”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I would assume that a Quiche restaurant would do at least ONE thing right…Quiche. I like a good 'eggy pie' and if this is the specialty of the house, then I would even expect that it would be better than I could make at home, and how can you go wrong with an accompanying side cup of carrot soup. Well, at Two Guns Quiche House it ALL went wrong. I think the flavours of the spinach & feta quiche were OK, but the quiche was a small slice of MICROWAVED pie. Seriously, if pie crust isn't crusty it's not crust, it's just a limp, warm, soggy container for the egg etc. How can you microwave quiche and think that's acceptable? We took out of town guests here as a 'treat' and none of them could finish their meal, it was awful. The carrot soup tasted as if it were made with 50% margarine and it was riddled with large lumps of flour - the one thing I couldn't taste was carrot.

If you must eat at the Two Guns Quiche House, insist that they provide you with a BAKED piece of quiche and if they will only microwave it, then recommend finding another restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Saskatchewan
“Delicious food, fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Visited for lunch with a friend on a Saturday. It was great! Quiche was to die for - I had Swiss cheese and mushroom - full of just the right amount of mushrooms, lots of Swiss cheese - creamy and flavorful, not too "eggy" (some quiches I have had are like watery scrambled eggs in a crust). Creamy delicious Carrot Dill Soup was my chosen side...also wonderful. My friend had another type of quiche - there about six choices - I can't remember which one, unfortunately - but she also loved it. The crust is excellent. There are other things on the menu besides quiche, as well, if you aren't of the quiche-loving persuasion. Interesting atmosphere, and NOT crowded with tables stacked on top of each other, like so many places now. Oh...and this is very important....the coffee was incredible! I will be back!

• Visited October 2013