“Love it.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Love it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Rook & Raven is a great new bar is Saskatoon. They have fantastic food, although they are lacking in typical bar food (like a variety of wings), so don't go there expecting it. Their sister bar the Yard & Flagon has that type of food (which is also awesome). The service was great. We barely had our drinks empty and the waitress was checking to see if we wanted another. I love the inside and the roof top patio, the atmosphere is really warm and friendly.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Saskatoon, Canada
“Upscale Bar/Dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is where bar food meets a more upscale dining experience.

The food is a little more expensive...but you get decent portions and the food is excellent.

You can go there with friends, co-workers, or for a romantic night out...all of the above work :)

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
The Pas, Canada
“Close Again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Good beer selection, and GREAT prime rib poutine (a must try). The beet salad my gf ordered was average, we have had much better. Server was very nice and prompt, except I didn't get an appetizer menu before we first ordered. When I noticed it on another table, and saw the poutine, I found our server to change my order. She told me she would check with the kitchen to see if it was too late, so I mentioned it was their fault I didn't get all of the menus. In the end, my order was switched and it was delicious. I'm surprised that a place like this would only fix their mistake if it was convenient for them.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, nice bustling atmosphere, good scotch selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Food was excellent, superior pub food, we had steak and bison ribs. Good accompaniments. My companion enjoyed the scotch selection.

Saskatoon, Canada
“Nice little pub.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

It was a little crowded and noisy but that says it all. Obviously lots of people like it. It had a little bit of the British pub atmosphere. The food was good and so was the service. I will go back!

• Visited March 2014