“Friendly people, great food” 5 of 5 stars

Best $ - Book on Website
Ranked #1 of 18 Saskatoon B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Friendly people, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I had a great expereince hear. The hosts were wonderful, the food was excellent and everything was clean and comfortable. I have reccommended it to everyone I know going anywhere near Saskatoon. This will be one of the best B&Bs you ever stay in.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Good morning S
Gosh, you were our first guest this Feb but it seems like just last week you were here. The time running the B&B keeps going by faster and faster.
The weather has finally changed and we are slowly warming up and have actually been able to sit out on the decks. If you are ever back in the summertime we can have breakie on the back deck.
Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments and encouraging words, Both Bill and I are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks also for the recommendations.
Until later
Deb

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I can't say enough great things about this place! My train came in quite late, but Bill and Debbie were very accommodating. After two days on the road I couldn't have asked for a more relaxing place to stay. You'll get a warm welcome, great food and great company. Debbie always made sure I knew where I was going before leaving the house and equipped me with maps, walking tour guides, and bus schedules. I'll forever link my visit to Saskatoon with Bill and Debbie and the hospitality they showed me. Had a great stay and will definitely come back the next time I'm in town!

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Good morning C
It was wonderful having you here. You fit right in with our family and the other guests that were here. It was a delightful two days.
I was amazed that your train made up all the lost time. NO blizzards makes a big difference when traveling on VIA Rail. I hope that the rest of your journey went as well and that you eventfully ended up safe at home.
Thank you so much for staying with us and thank you for your loving and generous review.
Until the next time
Hinton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

You have to stay here!! It is a must, there can't be any better place. It is the home everyone dreams of and the bed is so comfy! The breakfast is a dream. It is very clean and just all wonderful. Thank you very much for having me and for spoiling me. I only stayed one night but I offered to move in. I had no car but with the bus I was in town in 40 min, so it is not too bad.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
As I was reading thru your review, I thought you stayed more then one night. So I checked and you are right, of course! Bill and I and Tim enjoyed your company.
We are so glad you decided to come to Saskatoon for a quick get-away and that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you for the wonderful review and taking the time to post it.
Oxbow, SK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had to come to town to take a course. I'm really glad that I found this place. On the first day already, after a very warm welcome, I felt home. And it didn't change for the next two weeks. Whenever I wanted I could go down and had company, small talks aso. But also I could stay in my room and study. And nothing or nobody bothered me. It was important that I could concentrate on my studies.

The house was very clean and comfortable, internet was available, I could do my laundry, parking was fine and the breakfasts I will remember for a long time.

If I have to stay another time in Saskatoon, so I know where I have to ask first.

Thanks Debbie! Thanks Bill! Thanks Timmy!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
V
We were not at all surprised that you "stayed the course" and did well in your studies. You were diligent, wasting no time or energy with recreational activities. We have had guests come thru, that have been here for courses, and you were among the hardest working. Congratulations on your success.
Our visit around the table were interesting and I learned many new things about your job. Thank you also for taking us thru the websites as well as sharing pictures from home.
We appreciated your encouraging and heart-felt review,
Deb and Bill
Regina, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

What a lovely place to stay. I've stayed with Debbie and Bill twice now and feel right at home...even better than home...nobody treats me this well at home!! Thanks Debbie and Bill, can't wait to see what your yard looks like in summer

Some traveller's might miss having access to TV, but wireless internet access can suffice for most of us.

Room Tip: The small room is perfect for single business travellers...nice big desk to work at if needed.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Dearest Ann
The snow is gone today and I am planning to "head'er-out" to start cleaning up the flower beds. I will need to wear a mask because of all the mold but it is worth it!
Thank you for all your kind and encouraging words, you are a pleasure to have around the house. Hopefully when you return, we will be able to enjoy a "summer refreshment" on the front porch.
Regina, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

My son and I were virgin B&B goers, but thought it sounded like an adventure. So contacted Deb and Bill at Glacier Park, who have converted us to the B&B way. They made you feel like family and for anyone who likes to eat, this is the place for you. The room was spacious and the bed was exceptionally comfortable. We feel like we have made new friends and will definitely visit again. Thanks Deb and Bill.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Howdy S
Hello to S and the rest of your crew.
Each time I use my new stove, I see you and Bill working on it. Thank you for your help in balancing it and sliding it around. Anyone that reads this needs to know, this was beyond the requirements for staying here and receiving breakfast. You were so helpful and encouraging.
Bill and I are thrilled that we were able to make your first B&B experience a positive one. Now that you have done it once, you will find it harder to stay in hotels/motels, (not that there is anything wrong with them), but B&Bing is a different type of stay.
Thank you for your wonderful review, we are looking forward to your next stay.
Blessings and peace
Deb and Bill
Earl Grey, SK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Debbie and Bill are welcoming and gracious hosts. Their beautiful home is very clean, comfortable, and full of thoughtful details to make the stay special. Debbie is more than willing to address dietary restrictions, which made breakfast a stress free (and delicious) event. We had planned on booking a hotel room ... are glad we did not.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
J&M
How great to re-connect with you. Bill and I realize that your weekend was very booked with family and appointments and we were pleased that you were able to make some time to sit and visit with us. You were probably tired when you go home!
It was a pleasure to have you in the house and cooking for you is NO problem. Easy in fact.
thanks again for the visit and staying with us, we are also pleased that you chose to stay at a B&B instead of a hotel.
blessings and peace to both of you, enjoy the spring.
Deb

Been to Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!