“Friendly staff, clean room. Work had been done on rooms on...” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Motel - Saskatoon to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel - Saskatoon
Super 8 Motel - Saskatoon
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   706 Circle Drive East, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 3T7, Canada   |
Ranked #8 of 32 hotels in Saskatoon

383 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Watson, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

A CBC Marketplace investigation found that after testing Canadian hotels in 2012 and then again in 2013, Super 8 ranked the most improved for cleanliness. I didn’t have a microbiologist along to test for coliform bodies but, with the naked eye, my findings were consistent with those of Marketplace – it was clean (my biggest concern about hotel stays). Other than the snow plow that scraped fresh snow off the parking lot for a couple of hours in the night, it was quiet. The staff were helpful and friendly. The breakfast that was included was average but Tim Horton's is right across the street. It was easy to locate and find parking, the beds were comfortable and the price was reasonable.

Stayed December 2013
Red Lake, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Good hotel, but expensive for a Super 8. Comfortable beds, good size rooms. Breakfast consisted of coffee, waffles, baggels (no cream cheese) cereal, oranges, apples, yogurt. $20 dollar pet fee they failed to mention on chec in. If you want take out in the room order from Family Pizza.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Big River, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

For the most part, I like Super 8 Motels - they are generally clean and well-appointed for the price point. So when I wanted a nice but economical "get away" with my hubby for his birthday, I checked the website for Super 8 in Saskatoon. I found and booked a "King Bed Hot Tub Suite". Well the room does NOT have a hot tub - it has a Jacuzzi bath tub, not quite big enough to fit 2 comfortably. We had a busy evening ahead of us so I didn't discuss this with the front desk right away - I realize I should have - but waited till checkout in the morning. I even showed the front desk clerk my confirmation that stated "King Bed Hot Tub Suite" and her response was "Hmmm, I'll have to look into that." - no offer to reduce our room price. The next time I want something like this, I will look for a place that has a real hot tub, even if I have to pay more.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
saskatoonsuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Motel - Saskatoon, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
First would like to apologize for your stay at our hotel. We are not allowed to market these rooms as "jacuzzi" tubs as this is a brand name of a actual tub company and that is not the manufacture name of our tubs. I apologize if this is misleading as these rooms are very popular rooms at our property and are sold out on a nightly basis.
On behalf of our entire team we apologize for the misleading information and we will make the necessary adjustments from our end.

Thank you in advance for your customer thoughts and feedback
Vanessa Kosteroski

Been to Super 8 Motel - Saskatoon? Share your experiences!