“Meh...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Saskatoon

Save Saved
You added Ramada Saskatoon to your Saves list
Ramada Saskatoon
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   806 Idylwyld Drive North, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7L 0Z6, Canada (Central Business District)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #14 of 32 hotels in Saskatoon
Edmonton, Canada
“Meh...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Not impressed. For a Ramada, I expect more. I have had 3 rooms over the last 2 weeks. The first and last were mostly ok, the second one had some issues. It didn't matter which room I stayed in though, I still could only access the internet by taking my laptop down to the lobby, logging on and keeping connected all the way back up to my room. There is no fitness room, and the restaurant doesn't open until 700 am which is no good for people who are here on business and have to start early. The rooms are clean which was the only saving grace for me.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Murray W, General Manager at Ramada Saskatoon, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. We are working hard to have our new wireless internet system installed quickly. I realize this has been an inconvenience and annoyance, and for this I truly apologize. I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you as our guest, as we genuinely appreciate and value your business.

Best Regards,

Murray Waters, GM
306-931-3013
murray.waters@saskramada.com

309 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
East York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Internet problem was a major issue as I needed to be in touch with Head Office frequently and couldn't do it. Restaurant staff in particular were very good, although service was slow on occasion. The hallway on the 3rd floor was very cold - uncomfortably so. Location was not convenient as it was in an industrial area of the city and very little was within walking distance (i.e., restaurants).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Murray W, General Manager at Ramada Saskatoon, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. I can assure you that we have been working hard to have our new wireless internet system installed as quickly as possilble. I apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you.
I hope that you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest. Please call me directly and I will book your room personally.
Best Regards,

Murray Waters, GM
306-931-3013
murray.waters@saskramada.com

Been to Ramada Saskatoon? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Saskatoon

Address: 806 Idylwyld Drive North, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7L 0Z6, Canada
Location: Canada > Saskatchewan > Saskatoon > Central Business District
#13 Business Hotel in Saskatoon
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Saskatoon 3*
Newly renovated guest rooms, full service hotel including restaurant,lounge,nightclub,swimming pool,hot tub. Full banquet, catering/meeting facilities. Featuring our full flight indoor driving range, The Ramada Golf Dome. We are very pleased to showcase our newly renovated guest rooms, come and experience the fresh new look! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Saskatoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Hotel Dome Saskatoon
Saskatoon Ramada
Ramada Saskatoon Saskatchewan

If you own or manage Ramada Saskatoon, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.