“The room was clean , but dated for what is being charged ...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Saskatoon

You added Ramada Saskatoon to your Saves list
Ramada Saskatoon
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   806 Idylwyld Drive North, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7L 0Z6, Canada (Caswell Hill)   |
Ranked #16 of 33 Hotels in Saskatoon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Moose Jaw
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This Ramada Hotel provided an excellent stay. Everything was clean and the service was very good. There could be a little more sound proofing between the bathrooms but it wasn't a big problem. The food and the wait staff were great.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

I'm not sure if it was the cleanliness or just the type of detergent used for the bedding, but my skin got red and itchy and I now continue to suffer from my skin acting up ever since. The food was high priced and low quality, need more variety and larger quantity for those prices! Besides that though... It was a decent experience. I just can't live the same because of my skin :(

• Stayed February 2013
Meadow Lake, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel in the past. Last month my grandson was rushed to the hospital and my boyfriend and I rushed to Saskatoon to be with him. I called my boss and asked for a hotel booking recommendation, we were told they booked us a room at the Ramada. We were so focused on our grandson that we didnt even realize were they had booked us. After being at the hospital until late we turned the night shift over to the nurses and retreated to the hotel. We checked in very late and were very tired. Since I had been there before I didnt have high expectations and thought "oh well at least we have somewhere to sleep". I opened the door and I was so shocked at how beautiful the renovations had made this once run down tired old hotel! I was very impressed with the new paint, the beautiful bedding, the remodeled bathroom and the nice furnishings including a large flat screen TV. The bed was perfect and I dont think I was awake by the time my head hit the pillow. I didnt even want to wake up but we needed to rush back to the hospital for early tests.

I will definately be booking this hotel again whenever my trips take me back to Saskatoon. I do have one suggestion is that they offer a discount in the restaurant or offer a continental breakfast for the price of the room stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side mid hallway seem to be fairly quiet. Ask for a higher floor to reduce the a...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Edmonton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Hello I've been a guest and customer here at the Ramada and Golf Dome in Saskatoon Saskatchewan since March 5th (I believe), it is now march 12th. I very much enjoyed my stay and the staff here are very very nice. However, one staff member- on march 12th /2013 at 3pm. Named Tristan told me I was rude for inquiring about what his name was. He continued to berate me in front of other guests! It was because he said "I felt you and your friend were being rude to me on..." he said the date of this occurrence I never even knew happened, and can't recall continued to say he didn't feel comfortable with me having his name,and I apologized for the misunderstanding. Hostile or what?! Tristan is correct our dealings have been tense, when I'm trying to rebook or extend a very long stay, and my friend I'm traveling with tells me this is the third time he's behaved so in the past. I plan on traveling Canada a great deal, I very much appreciate all the hotel staff and enjoy tipping well and getting along, but Tristan is intimidating to say the least.I shutter when considering spending more time at this Hotel Ramada and Golf Dome, because although I like the rest of the staff and they are excellent at customer service, I don't want to run into Tristan again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Saskatoon? Share your experiences!