“Summary of Saskatoon Hilton” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown

You added Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   90 22nd Street East, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 3X6, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Pet Friendly Package
Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in Saskatoon
GreenLeadersSilver level
Prince Albert, Canada
“Summary of Saskatoon Hilton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I was given the wheelchair accessible room 310 Saskatoon. I would have liked some assurances that the bathroom fixtures were disinfected. I was booked into a room with 2 queen beds but my room only had 1 of these. I believe I paid for parking services although did not have a vehicle with me.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

perry s, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Dear Ione Dodie A,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience.

At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Regina, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

My stay was very positive and I would highly recommend it. All hotel staff were very helpful and my check in and check out experience went very quick and smooth. It was very quiet and relaxed throughout my weekend stay. The room was very neat and clean and there was no need to contact the front desk to ask for anything.

Dear Grace F:

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you had a quiet and relaxing weekend . We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I have had a cleaning clerk Lisa clean my rooms, she is so friendly and leaves notes for me. I look forward to those little notes. I have asked that they book me back to this hotel because Lisa makes me feel so welcome and she does a very thorough job of cleaning. She also ensures I get what I ask for in my room, she never minds to change the sheets, and I like lots of towels and she always makes sure thats taken care of. I will be back in October

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lynn F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Hello Lori, I am so delighted you enjoyed your stay and in particular Lisa's service. She is indeed a gem! Your kind comments have been shared with her. We look forward to continuing to be your hotel of choice in Saskatoon. Thanks again!
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I travel there with a small group 2 to 3 weeks per month. Great staff at the front desk, they remember our names, take care of us like we at home. The resturant staff is equally friendly, good food too.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
perry s, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Thank you so much for making the Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown your hotel of choice during your stay in the Saskatoon area.

Our team is quite thrilled with your excellent feedback and review of our hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon
Fort Langley, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

We stayed here on business for a week, and enjoyed our stay. The beds were great, service was great and the meals in the hotel restaurant were exceptional. Really impressed with the lunch buffet in particular. The downfall is that for the money - you get crappy internet and you pay a whack for parking in an outside, flooded, muddy parking lot. Not impressed by that at all. We found the hotel a bit pricey for the quality of service given - and would probably stay elsewhere the next time we were in Saskatoon.

Dear dmacsuburban,

You will be pleased to hear that we now have premium high speed access for your convenience. The flooding in the midtown parking lot was caused by excessive rains and ice build up in the storm drains. The midtown parking lot management did advise us that Enviro Tec was called to resolve the problem but they were unable to deal with it immediately due to lots of problems of similar nature occurring around the city.

Regina, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

the hot tub needs real jets & parking should be included for free with the room cost, but everything else was 10/10! We stayed on the 5th floor and had good access to ice, drinks, pool/hot tub, and internet connection was good enough to stream some movies.

Dear Dan B.

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you had a good trip and found everything to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Prince Albert, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Everything about this hotel is #1. The rooms were very clean, bed are comfortable, staff were more than accommodating, went out of their way to ensure everything was good. Breakfast in their restaurant very tasty, as was the lunch provided at our workshop. Would recommend this to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lynn F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Hello Leah, and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and we will be sure to pass along your kind comments to our team members. I hope we have the opportunity to be of service again in the near future. Thanks again!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown? Share your experiences!