“Excellent in every aspect” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel

Save Saved
You added Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   620 Spadina Crescent, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 3G9, Canada (Central Business District)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #5 of 32 hotels in Saskatoon
Maple Ridge, Canada
“Excellent in every aspect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Every aspect of this hotel is 5 stars. The rooms are renovated with high end fixtures and very clean. The bed may have been the most comfortable bed I have slept on in a hotel. The service was quick for check in and always friendly when questions arose. There is very little reason to leave the hotel once arrived as the restaurants and lounges are top notch. Free underground parking was also a nice advantage, especially when it is -30 outside. I would definately stay again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
GMDale, General Manager at Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear 44Sam, Thank you for sharing your comments after your recent stay with us. We truly have a dedicated team committed to making every guests stay as enjoyable as possible. Thank you for your recommendation and trust in making us your preferred hotel in Saskatoon. Sincerely, Dale Grant General Manager

257 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Regina, Sask
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I want to congratulate the Sheraton Cavalier for the consistent personal service that I receive when staying at your hotel. The courteous, knowledgeable and inviting staff make my stays feel like I am at home. The attention to detail in the newly renovated rooms make travelling easy ( along with the pillow top beds ). I especially like the new work stations, comfortable chairs and the shower only bathrooms. The one thing that sets your hotel apart is the personal service. I look forward to my next visit

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the River, worth it if they can accommodate the request.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
GMDale, General Manager at Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear GolferBob63, Thanks Bob for recognizing the effforsts of all our Team and pointing out the great results of our terrfic new rooms product.
We are proud to be your hotel of choice in Saskatoon and will continue to work hard to retain your loyalty!

Cheers,

Dale
LLOYDMINSTER
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Enjoyed the food and drinks prvided for the conference. I had no reason to leave the hotel so if it was cold in January I was toasty warm inside. Walking outside there was options: skating across the street, beautful river alley and close to downtown. Room was recently updated and comfortable.

Room Tip: Some rooms come with just a large shower. The view from the top of the inn is great.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear DocD. thanks for posting your comments after your recent visit. We truly have the best possible location for attending a conference. There is an abundance of entertainment options right out our doors, yet when the weather dictates there is really no reason to leave our warm surroundings and many great options to keep you well fed and watered. It was great to see that you enjoyed our food and beverage service for your conference.

We look forward to having you with us again.

Regina, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

My stay was great and the staff at the Windows restaurant were fantastic! I arrived late and wanted supper in the restaurant. When I went down to restaurant I timidly asked if I could still have supper since they were closing in 20 minutes, without hesitation they welcomed me in and gave me a table. I had the potato crusted Salmon and it was amazing! Since it was closing I asked if I could get another cup of tea and their low fat cheesecake to go in a container to take up to my room- again the staff fully met my request and that cheesecake was incredible! I will definitely be back for more!

• Stayed January 2013
Dear girlandherdog, thank you for sharing your feedback after your recent stay. Our Windows Team is truly focused on providing a great experience for all our guests. I was glad to see we looked after your needs. Windows is probably our best kept little secret and unfortunately does not get the same level of recognition as some of our other higher profile food outlets, but it really does have some great menu options.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Cheers,

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

The front desk staff was very efficient and friendly upon check in. I got a renovated room, which indeed was very nice. However, upon entry I noticed that the temperature was very low (14 C). The thermostat appeared to be locked. I called the front desk and a technician came to the room within 5 minutes and reset the unit. I left for supper and when I came back the temperature had dropped again from the set point. I called and the technician returned and this time took the cover off the heater and checked the entire unit. The thermostat kicked out again in about 20 minutes. After that the hotel manager and bell hop came to apologize for the glitch and moved me to the 6th floor, club-level suite, gave me access to the club-level restaurant for breakfast and waved my parking fees.

I found the staff courteous and fast in their responses. I would definitely recommend this hotel to travelers. Added bonus is its location on Spadina Avenue by the river front and only a few blocks from shopping, and has a huge selection of restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
GMDale, General Manager at Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear tzikat, we appreciate the feedback after your recents stay. It's always great to see our Staff recognized for their efforts, thank you. I was sorry to see the problems you experienced but glad that we were proactive in acknowledging your concern and able to provide the Club Level upgrade and experience it first hand.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

I only stayed one night but the SPG preferred room I was in was very nice. Shower only - no tub - thank you what a nice change. Beds so comfortable like the sister Westin beds - I didn't want to get up! Check in easy and efficient.

Stayed December 2012
GMDale, General Manager at Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Dear RM25, thank you for posting your review after your recent stay. It was great to see that you enjoyed our newly renovated room. Our new showers are getting terrific reviews along with the new fresh look overall.

Our Sheraton Sleep Sweet Beds and linen package continues to be a favorite with all our guests.

Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to your next visit.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

We've been staying at the Sheraton for the past few years (winter convention) and we've never been disappointed!
Love the underground parking! With kids and luggage and the usual load of things, it is perfect. But if underground is not an option, they will valet your vehicle for you (with a charge of course). But the people working out front are great. They helped me unload all my stuff, got me a trolley, and made sure I was alright before they letting me go on my way. Great customer service!
We never made it to the pool but we did walk down to it to check it out. It looked clean and well maintenance. Wish we would have had more time to check it out further.
There is a lounge and restaurant located in the hotel. We went for lunch on two occasions and found the food to be wonderful! Little on the expensive side but by the time we would have got the vehicle and drove to another restaurant it would have cost the same. :)
Overall, I would recommend the Sheraton Cavalier. It's comfortable, clean and the staff are friendly and curtious.

• Stayed November 2012
GMDale, General Manager at Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear BergBees4, thanks for sharing your comments after your recent stay. We appreciate you highlighting our many outstanding features that make our property the ideal destination in downtown Saskatoon. Whether on business, part of a group or spending time with your family, our property has something for everyone. We are always happy to provide valet parking should you require it or find our undergound parking lot full, and this service is always complimentary.

Thanks again for sharing your experience and we look forward to your next visit.

Dale Grant

Been to Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel? Share your experiences!