“They treat us like friends” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel Saskatoon

You added Radisson Hotel Saskatoon to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel Saskatoon
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   405 Twentieth Street East, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 6X6, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 15%
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Saskatoon
Moose Jaw, Canada
“They treat us like friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

OK, we're regulars. We book locally instead of online, and always get a good rate. Jared (and others at the front desk) treat us like old friends when we arrive. Last time, there were bathrobes waiting in our room when we got there (we like to use the giant whirlpool tub on level3). Upon checkout, I mentioned that there were a couple of things that were less than perfect with our visit. For one, the window in our room was broken and would not open, and (horror of horrors) my coffee cup had a ring around the inside. I explained that these were observations for their benefit, and not complaints, but he almost insisted on deleting breakfast from our bill...I would not let him, but this exemplifies how far they will go to ensure continued customer satisfaction. Each time we plan a visit to Saskatoon, I comment that we should try the new Holiday Inn, but I can't imagine being treated as good anywhere else. See you soon Patty!

Room Tip: Corner rooms offer more privacy. Rooms ending in 9 and 10 (909, 910) have a Southwestern exposure a...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dave, you are always so kind and we really do consider our regular guests as friends, all of our guest really as at the end of the day it is our jobs to create an experience.

Thank you as always for selecting Radisson Saskatoon as your home away from home. I was alarmed to read about the coffee cup and will be sure to follow up with my team mates, thank you for bringing to my attention and I am please the front office team took this serious.

Travel safe and call me anytime I can assist.

Patty

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

This was about my 5th stay at the Radisson Saskatoon and it did not disappoint. I have been staying at the Delta lately due to their updated mode rooms but my last stay there was not great. I was treated very well at this hotel and recognized as a Gold elite member with a nice welcome amenity and an upgraded room with a great view of the river. The nicely updated rooms are comfortable and well lit and a great finishing touch was the Purell wipes next to the phone, remote control and in the bathroom - a small but thoughtful addition! Will definitely stay at this hotel again in the future and my have to try out the waterside one of these days!

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to share. We really are proud of the hotel and the people that each day give 110% to make sure our guests enjoy their stay.

The water slide is a must for kids of all ages so I do hope next time you have some time to relax and take a ride.

If I can assist in the future, please contact me direct.

Travel Safe!
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while passing through on my way to Regina. I have stayed here before, and the Radisson did not disappoint. My corner room was nice with a beautiful view of the river valley. You can tell that renovations have been done recently. They have finally gotten rid of the sleep number beds and replaced them with very comfortable mattresses (I was never a fan of the sleep number system since I was never able to find a setting that was comfortable). Wireless free internet was okay, though slow at times (probably since it was a Saturday night). Parking does cost money but was secure and underground (a positive in Saskatchewan during the winter). Room service food tasted great, however portion sizes are small for the price paid. The pool area had a very large hot tub - a nice way to relax after a day of traveling. Despite it being a Saturday evening, the pool area is large enough to accommodate large numbers of people. The staff were friendly and helpful. It is a bit pricey to stay here, but well worth it if you are looking for premiere accommodations in Saskatoon.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher room for a better view. River view rooms are available. Corner rooms are unique if...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to post a review.

There are so many wonderful things about the hotel, but your comments about the service are the ones that stick out in my mind as the people really are what makes the difference.

On behalf of my teammates at the Radisson Saskatoon, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Travel Safe!
Scottburgh, South Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Wednesday night is a sort of lively rocknroll night at their pub. Very festive and very full. They have a puzzling $10 more charge if you have a room with only 1 Queen bed, so I paid $10 less and had TWO queen beds to myself, one to spread out my luggage and the other to pass out on in total cocooned luxury and comfort. Their bed was ecstatically comfortable - not too soft, yet soft enough to appreciate it, yet having underlying support. Beautiful comfy linen, pillows and duvets.
We didn't eat here as we were invited for dinner elsewhere but enjoyed a not so quiet nightcap in their festive little bar before ending the night in heavenly oblivion in their comfy bed. The amenities are really nice - proper bars of nice soap, not these tiny $1 shapes of soap that melt in a second, fluffy towels that actually dry one warmly and good quality coffees etc in their beverage amenities tray. Parking is secure and underground so you dont need to get wet or cold, but remain within the hotel building. They have a nice little gift shop for those business folks needing to have a little souvenir in their bags.
Also very centrally situated, yet incredibly easy to drive in to. Find directions on your Garmin under hotels and select Radisson Saskatoon. We hadnt prebooked, we simply drove in.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
What a wonderful way to end the week, reading your kind words. Thank you so much. If I can assist in the future, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel and ask for me direct.
Travel safe!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Stayed at The Radisson Feb 16/2013 for one night in a junior suite. Had a issue with a previous stay they appoligized and gave us a complimentary stay in the future. The upgrade was only for a king Bed but i reserved a junior suite. During our stay the check in was quick and our room was ready at 3pm like they said. The room was very clean and spacious. Upon checking out i went to pay the difference fron the king room to junior suite and they said there was no extra charge....that was very nice for them to do that. The restaurant was very slow service in the morning had to wait 10 minutes to get seated and there was lots of empty tables. Very happy with the service from the front desk.I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for coming back and giving us a second chance to show you what we really are all about at the hotel. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the entire team.
Travel Safe.
sask.canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We have stayed in a corner room several times since our first visit. We always enjoy and the staff is always pleasant. Dining sometimes is hetic but it is busy. It is a great location for our needs and enjoy our stays. Only complaint is the heating system is noisy and you have to request a fridge. Otherwise great.

Room Tip: Corner room is nice costs more but worth it.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the kind words about the Radisson Saskatoon, we really do take pride in the hotel and our outstanding customer service. I was sorry to hear about the heating unit in the room and I will follow up with my team to ensure we do the complete 10 point check of the room before we register our guests. A loose heater cover can be disruptive and is a very easy fix. My apologies.

Travel safe!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were good. The service at front desk were ok. No fridge in the rooms.

The waitng time to be seated for the breakfast too long & the wait for the food it self was even longer.

Too expensive for the value u get.
We canceled the second night & moved to the new holiday inn .

It was a little cheaper & dar mor better rooms, staff and service

• Stayed February 2013
I am so sorry that you did not feel that you recieved the value you deserved during your stay with us, our goal is to ensure our guests enjoy their time obviosly and I will be sure to review with my team at the hotel. I am equally as concerned about the slow reception in Aroma, it is an outstanding restaurant and I know this will disappoit them as they are so much better then the perception we left you with.
Please contact me direct in the future if I can assist.
Patty

Been to Radisson Hotel Saskatoon? Share your experiences!