“Not worth that amount of money” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel Saskatoon

Save Saved
You added Radisson Hotel Saskatoon to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel Saskatoon
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   405 Twentieth Street East, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 6X6, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Savings of 15%
Ranked #10 of 32 hotels in Saskatoon
“Not worth that amount of money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were good. The service at front desk were ok. No fridge in the rooms.

The waitng time to be seated for the breakfast too long & the wait for the food it self was even longer.

Too expensive for the value u get.
We canceled the second night & moved to the new holiday inn .

It was a little cheaper & dar mor better rooms, staff and service

• Stayed February 2013
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
I am so sorry that you did not feel that you recieved the value you deserved during your stay with us, our goal is to ensure our guests enjoy their time obviosly and I will be sure to review with my team at the hotel. I am equally as concerned about the slow reception in Aroma, it is an outstanding restaurant and I know this will disappoit them as they are so much better then the perception we left you with.
Please contact me direct in the future if I can assist.

255 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Saskatchewan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great hotel, good clean roms, great beds ans friendly staff. Underground parking for smaller vehicles parking across the street for larger vehicles. Mall a short walk away and river bank accross the street.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
So pleased to see you enjoyed your time with us at the Radisson Hotel in Saskatoon. We are so grateful that you shared your review.
If I can assist in the future, do not hesitate to contact me direct at the hotel.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel but the HVAC system is too noisy. The hotel has individual units in each room and it makes a loud thud each time it starts up, which could be every 10 minutes on a cold night. So bring ear plugs if you are a light sleeper.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for the great review, we really are proud of our hotel. I am sorry to read that the cover of the unit must have been loose and will follow up with the team to be sure we repair this before we issue the room to our valuable guests, it is a very easy fix. I am so sorry for the frustration this caused during the night.

St. Catharines, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We rented a queen corner room and although not too spacious it was very clean and laid out nicely. A great view of the river. The pool was fabulous, we used that in the morning and again in the evening. We would certainly go back.

Room Tip: The higher the better view
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you for the review and the very kind comments about the hotel. We are so happy you had an enjoyable stay with us.
If I can assist in the future please contact me direct at the hotel and ask for me by name.
Saskatoon, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Wonderful hotel with excellent hotel staff. I travel to Saskatoon several times a year and the Radisson is always my first choice! This last stay was a quick overnight Girls shopping weekend and the hotels convenient location, comfortable rooms, fantastic restaurant, and friendly staff made the weekend great. Can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: Ask for a river view if possible, some rooms have shower only so ask when booking if that is an issu...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for the very kind words, I am so happy to see that the getaway was a success!

Aroma is fast becoming the place to dine in Saskatoon, we have an amazing culinary and service team that are dedicated to creating an experience for our guests and it definitely shows.

Thank you again, travel safe and hope to see you again the next time you plan a little escape!

Calgary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

A very nice property in Saskatoon. The rooms are cozy, nicely appointed, and clean. The service staff is very helpful and friendly and I would definitely stay there again. We had a very nice dinner and also breakfast in their in-house restaurant.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review and kind words about the hotel and the team, I will be sure to share!

Have a wonderful day and travel safe.

Winnipeg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

This is a great hotel. Every staff member I came in contact with had a smile and a hello, I was given the most awesome room, and the food in the lounge where I ate every night was incredible. Especially the creative flavors of pizza. And if you get the pizza on half price pizza night, it tastes even better :)
However there are two things that threw me off. First, the heater. Whenever it comes on there's a loud click sound. It's most noticable late at night. When it's quiet, the lights are out and you're half asleep, all of a sudden...BANG! It can be startling. In fact, the first couple of times it happened I got up and checked the door to make sure no one was coming in. It takes some time getting used to because you never really know when it's going to kick in. The second thing I didn't like was the underground parking lot. It's a maze. If you can't find a spot and you end up at the end of the lot, you have to carefully back up and find an open area so you can turn around to go back out. It can be frustrating when the lot is full or close to it. And if the lot is full, paying guests shouldn't have to park outside overnight because all the spots are filled up by people attending a function in the hotel. But, despite what I just mentioned, the next time i'm in Saskatoon, I have every intention on staying there again. The extreme politeness of staff, the cleanliness, the food, and the hotel location are just a few of the things that make up for anything negative I came across.

Room Tip: Corner suites are the best!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for the vote of confidence to the team at the hotel. I am so honored to work with some of the most amazing people I have ever meet. It will make them proud to see your kind words.
I am sorry for the frustration in the parking lot, I know it can be a challenge to turn around in and often wonder what the thought was when the building was built in 1982. I am concerned about your comments of not getting parking, I will be sure to review with the team to ensure we are managing our spaces properly.

Thank you again for the valuable feedback. Please contact me direct in the future if I can assist.

All the best in 2013!

Patty

Been to Radisson Hotel Saskatoon? Share your experiences!