“An Excellent and Relaxing Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel Saskatoon

Save Saved
You added Radisson Hotel Saskatoon to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel Saskatoon
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   405 Twentieth Street East, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 6X6, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Savings of 15%
Ranked #10 of 32 hotels in Saskatoon
Calgary, Canada
“An Excellent and Relaxing Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

I stayed at the Radisson Saskatoon while passing through the city. I had stayed here before, but obviously they have done some renos since the last time. It was busy, but the front desk got me checked in quickly. Parking is offered at a cost but is underground and secure. My room was beautiful and overlooked the river valley and the Broadway bridge (which lights up at night). The bathroom had been remodeled and was wonderful. Wireless internet was free and fast. The room service food was good and reasonably priced. I was even given a discount when they messed up one of my orders. The pool area was a nice way to relax and wind down after a day of traveling. My only problem was when the store in the lobby closed before the time stated (their clock was about 5-10 minutes faster than the actual time. However, the front desk agent was able to give me some complementary toothpaste which is what I was looking to buy. I used some of my rewards points to offset the cost, but the rate is fairly reasonable for being downtown in a city like Saskatoon. My stay was definitely more relaxing than the last time when there was an issue with a very rude and rowdy hockey team (the hotel did a great job dealing with this problem). I would definitely recommend this hotel for both business travelers and families.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are small but unique. Ask for a room overlooking the river valley.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this review, April 23, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments, I will be sure to share with the entire team and I know they will be thrilled to see that they were able to make you feel at home.

Travel safe and please call me direct if I can assist in the future.

256 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012 via mobile

My stay was very nice. I felt comfortable in every part of the hotel, the rooms were clean, food was delicious, service was everything to meet my standards, view was incredible, and the pool was great. It met all my needs of a great hotel.

• Stayed August 2011
Thank you Dion.

It is so important to take the time to enjoy friends and family and I am so happy that we were able to your hotel of choice in Saskatoon.

Please let me know if I can assist in the future.

Travel safe!
Yorkton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

The whole experience was well done by this hotel, from the meeting rooms , conference rooms, the food and the hotel room itself

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

How kind of you to take the time to share your experience. We continue to focus on our guest satisfaction and it will mean so much to the team to see that all they do makes a difference.
If I can assist in the future, please contact me direct at the hotel.

Travel safe!
Vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

I have just spent two very comfortable and productive days at the Radisson Saskatoon. I was there for a business trip, and was extremely pleased with this hotel and service. The beds are wonderful, excellent internet and wonderful meeting space. The breaks we were served in our meetings were original, balanced and yummy! The staff were all extremely helpful and kind. The dinners we had in Aroma restaurant were really first class. I would definitely recommend and return to the Radisson Saskatoon!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this review, April 10, 2012
Dear Suzanne A.

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words. We have an amazing team at the Radisson and they truly are dedicated to our guests. I will be sure to share this with the entire team.

Travel safe.
Edmonton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

Overall I enjoyed my stay. There was a bit of a wait at the check in, but the line moved faster than I expected. I was asked if I wanted a room away from the elevators, and I appreciated having a choice. My room was nicely furnished and was very quiet. The facility appears to have been renovated recently. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We had one supper and two breakfasts in the restaurant. Food was tasty but service was a bit slow if you were in a hurry. There is underground parking for $12/night, but it is a little tight if you have a larger vehicle, but it can be done. It was right downtown, close to the river so it was convenient if you wanted to go for a walk.

Room Tip: Request a quiet room (if that's what you want).
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this review, March 26, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback. I am so pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us and I will be sure to share with my team mates.

If I can assist in the future, please contact me direct at the hotel.

Travel Safe!
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

On a recent trip, I had to change hotels as the one I started with was sold out the last night I was scheduled to be in town. The radisson was most convenient in terms of price and location. I ended with a queen corner room. The room itself was serviceable, and the best part, no sleep number bed, which I detest (over priced air mattress in my opinion). the room was clean and comfortable, albeit quite small. The wireless had a good strong signal and the bathroom while very small had lots of hot water and decent amenities.

Overall a good stay and solid staff.

Room Tip: Queen corner rooms are small but allow you to avoid the sleep number bed.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this review, March 15, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your kind words about your recent stay with us at the Radisson.

If I can assist in the future, do not hesitate to contact me direct.

All the Best!
Regina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

I stayed at this property on business just before Christmas time and have nothing but good things to say. During my time at the hotel all staff including the gift shop attendent were very warm and friendly. The room service was fast, efficient and very reasonably priced. The hotel pool is just fabulous and would be great fun for a family. This hotel was not very busy when I had stayed and so was very quiet and comfortable. I reccomend asking for a higher floor facing the river for the best view. I have reccomended the hotel to numerous coleagues, family members and friends.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this review, March 19, 2012

If I can assist in the future, do not hesitate to contact me direct.

All the Best!

Been to Radisson Hotel Saskatoon? Share your experiences!