an old and gracious hotel. but needs a new coat of paint in many areas. we were in a two bed room and this did not allow for use of the desk at all. i was quite surprised that there was no in-room safe. beds were okay but not exceedingly comfortable. the closets were not deep so that anything on hangers hit the back wall. and there really were no adequate drawers except for a ricketty thing in the closet that had the coffee maker on it. in the bathroom there was no space for toiletries; we had to use the area by the television! the location, by the river, is very nice. food was unremarkable both in the restaurant and at the social function that we attended in the ballroom. for a morning starbucks we had to go across the street to another hotel. no big deal but would have been better if something like that were in this hotel as many now have. overall, nothing to write home about.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Bessborough Hotel Saskatoon
- Delta Saskatoon
- Saskatoon Delta
- Delta Bessborough Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Hotel in 10-story Chateau-style building situated on 5 downtown acres, on the banks of South Saskatchewan River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Delta Bessborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.