“We loved this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Seattle, Wa
“We loved this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2009

My husband and I stopped in for a late night snack and beer after the wedding we were in town for. Our waitress was awesome and we both really enjoyed our food. I thought the pizza crust was great and the toppings were of high quality. They have an extensive menu and we returned the next day for lunch. I had another small pizza for lunch but it came with a huge salad, which I really enjoyed. My husband had the same thing as the night before, a hot turkey sandwich with gravy, so obviously he liked his food as well!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“they make the biggest plates of food ever. if you're hung over and hungry, this is the place to go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“i love their dry ribs!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2007

i love their dry ribs!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“A generic diner but everything is good here - liver, burgers, chicken strips, fries, soup, everything!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2007

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I'm not impressed. It wasn't horrible, but I'd never go again.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2007

I'm not impressed. It wasn't horrible, but I'd never go again.