“Nice little breakfast joint” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #213 of 432 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Canadian
Regina, Canada
“Nice little breakfast joint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I decided to try this place out after reading about it in the local press. From the outside, it doesn't look that much, but the inside was very nicely decorated. Our server was very friendly and polite. We were in luck as they had just brewed a fresh pot of decaf coffee, a nice touch was the option of flavored creamer. The coffee was ok, but it was hot and topped up so we were happy. We ordered the Craftsman Benny which was delicious. I like that the eggs were poached according to your persnal liking. The home-made biscuit and Hollandaise sauce were yummy. They offer unlimited hashbrowns, but we had more than enough. I will definitely be back to try out some of the other items. I love to have a new breakfast place that is not part of a chain and prepared fresh. I would recommend trying this place before it gets too popular and you have to line up to get in!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Saskatchewan
“Best Diner in Regina!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Found out about the Industrial Park Cafe through UrbanSpoon and what a great find it was! It's up in the North Industrial area of Regina. The interior is totally redone and very comfortable, great windows too. The menu includes everything you would want in a diner. I had the beef dip and it was the best I've ever had. The bun was so soft and had garlic butter on it. There are also bottomless fries if you so desire. What I got with my meal was sufficient though. The waitress was great and explained a lot about what the restaurant has to offer, such as daily specials. It seems to be a true family run business and they are working to make it the best for all their customers. We went upstairs for a peak and there is a gorgeous lounge. The waitress said they have wing night, taco night, etc. Very nice lounge. Spread the word - if you are looking for a great meal for any time of the day (the breakfast menu looked amazing) this is the place in Regina!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Regina, Canada
“no”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Used to love going to vickys..........last couple times have been so disappointing. Today i ordered a bacon cheese burger..........and did not get bacon. the bottom of the burger bun had disintegrated in gravy, and the salad tasted old. Not to mention I ordered by phone they said 15 20 minutes, almost 40 minutes later it was ready and there was only one table of people in the resturant. For a drink, cheeseburger fries and tossed salad was $21..........never going back!!!

• Visited September 2013