“the view” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Regina,Saskatchewan,Canada
“the view”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My hubby & I went for lunch today. We were seated immediately.................service was ok; food was excellent BUT the table across from us had some folks leftovers on it and was not appetizing at all. We mentioned it to our waiter but he did nothing about it ! I think this restaurant owes us a lunch without the dirty dishes and leftover food in our view. I will call manager..........he was busy with someone when we were leaving.
Barb

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Whitehorse, YT
“Great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

The food and service were excellent. There were tons of options and everything we had was great. I would go back here for sure!

Visited March 2013
Regina
“Broadcast of Hells Kitchen in the Making Perhaps”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Arrived at Red Lobster and were pleasantly greeted by staff and escorted to table quickly. We had waited for awhile before ordering our drinks (for the waiter). I inquired about a menu item and was informed there were peppers in it which I did not care for. When I had inquired about another item and peppers, I was politely informed by the waiter that he would see to it that there would be no peppers in the second item as there was not supposed to be. Waiter then brought our beverages and biscuits (or should I call the buscuits salt blocks-so bad could not consume). Then the wait, hubby sat without a beverage for 15 minutes. Waiter came and took the beverage order and my glass was almost empty and does not ask me if I would like another beverage. No water served either. My appetizer comes and the hot plate gets put in the middle of the table with a warning from the different server to not touch the plate. Husband gets salad well after I have done my overcooked appetizer. Dirty, filthy washrooms. No beverages, 20 minutes now go by on top of the previous 15. Safeway cupcakes being served by 3 waiters next table while our supper I am guessing is sitting in the heat racks waiting to be served. Goodbye! Manager did offer to buy us another supper but spouse upset, we left. Really unbelievable right from the salty kitchen with dried out mushrooms and salt ridden biscuits, to the lack of service. Fearful to consume anything else there, let alone ruin a lobster dinner. Happy Easter!

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Regina, SK, Canada
“Mmmm, mmmm, good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Treated ourselves to Red Lobster tonight. They had their lobster specials, but we decided on the first combo in the regular menu - grilled lobster, shrimp and scallops. What can I say? The seafood was all absolutely fresh and delicious! Both the Caesar and house salads were fresh and crisp. The broccoli was done just right and the biscuits were, well, as good as Red Lobster biscuits always are. Plus, our waiter, Rolando P, was excellent, never needing to be prompted, always there when you needed him.

All in all a very satisfying culinary experience. Would recommend this Red Lobster to everyone.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Regina
“Expensive lunch, but well worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Granted, there are affordable lunch selections at this restaurant, but I wanted shrimp and lobster :-) I'm always afraid of ordering the Lobster at any restaurant (it needs to be cooked right), but I feel generally safe ordering it here. It was delicious. The portions can be huge, though, and seafood is iffy as left-overs, so watch out.

Visited December 2012