“An alright steak and an overcooked bison burger” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Huntsville, Alabama
“An alright steak and an overcooked bison burger”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Crossing the border, I wanted a an infamous Canadian steak. To say I was starving was an understatement. We discovered Brewsters was across the road from our hotel, got online to look at the menu and called to place our order. Our first call to the restaurant, we asked to confirm that this location was across from our hotel. The Hostess told us no. I had to call a different location only to confirm that the first number dialed was the correct restaurant to order from. Once I called and tried to order, the hostess told me that the menu online is the Alberta restaurant menu. I couldn't get what I wanted. SO.... I ordered something close to it. We were told 15 minute wait time but it was 30 minutes before the order was ready. The steak was cooked well when we ordered rare, the bison burger was super dry and chewy. We paid over $30 for the two meals and were very disappointed.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Regina
“one of my favorite spots”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I love Brewsters beers and food. It is one of my favorite spots in Regina. Always great service and the food is never off. They even make seasonal beers to mix things up. I always take my friends to Brewsters when they are in town.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Regina, Canada
“Great pub food and beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Love the nachoes, buffalo wings, and salt and papper ribs and trying in house beers. Frequent visitor of this local, consistent pub in the east end.

Visited July 2012
Regina, Canada
“Always Liked Brewsters”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Brewsters is always a safe bet, never had bad service there and they have a huge menu. Also, you should be aware of the amazing Sunday brunch. Try it.

Visited June 2012
Brandon, Canada
“The beer was great, the food...not so much”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I went to Brewsters looking for some beers and something to eat on a Wednesday night around 9:30 pm.

I tried some beers and I thought they were great. The "Farmers Tan White Ale" was my favourite of the three I tried.

For food, I ordered the baked macaroni and I did not enjoy it. At least it came to my table hot, but that is the only positive I have to say about it.

Overall, it was an average experience at this restaurant and it's a good thing their beer is delicious.

• Visited May 2012