“Stuffy and overpriced” 2 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #54 of 432 Restaurants in Regina
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Golf's is renowned for its Prime Rib, charbroiled steaks and seafood dishes. Located in the heart of downtown Regina, just look for the flame!
Regina
“Stuffy and overpriced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Stuffy atmosphere, overpriced, loud, predictable and boring menu. It needs a renewal of not just the tables, chairs, wall coverings and carpet, but the menu itself needs to be updated and made interesting.

Visited November 2012

Regina, Canada
“Good food good serice left full”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

good quality experience all around, goodservice ,excellent steak, pricing was comparable to other steak houses.

Visited October 2012
Pipestone, Minnesota
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I didn't read any of the reviews on here prior to eatting at Golf's because we were invited to go out w/a group of people and this was where they were going. It was good choice on their part and I'm glad we got to join in.

I had prime rib and it was AMAZING! I'm VERY VERY picky about my steak so that is a huge compliment (I've eatten at many steakhouses and most are good to me, but an amazing steak is hard to find). Our service was also wonderful. (I read on here, after the fact that sometimes it's not very good, but our waitress was great!)

I would definately come back here, a little pricey but worth it in my book.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Regina, Canada
“Not so good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

After I moved to Regina I was told to make sure I went to Golf. My boss treated me tp a lunch but sadly I was very disappointed. The service was good but the steak was tough and blah to the taste buds. I have never gone back.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
“yuk”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Bad service, bad food. Waited two hours for steak. Waiter did not come back very often and ask if we needed anything. He acted as if we were a bother to him. When we asked why we had to wait 2 hours for our food, they had an excuse that the stove was not working right. Being a Canadian my husband paid the bill and it was high, but in hindsight he should have refused. They could have offered a bottle of wine free while we waited, but no. We will never go back. Spend your money at the Diplomat where you are treated like royalty.

Visited December 2011