The GOOD: Rooms were clean and comfortable and there is a Perkins restaurant attached; as well as a Tim Horton's in the parking lot. The staff were friendly and fairly accommodating.
The BAD: NOISY! The road the hotel is situated on seems to be favorite drag street for local hot rods. We could hear loud cars dragging outside all night. Also, there is a beer/wine store as well as a lounge attached to hotel and people seemed to be hanging around the parking lot chatting and laughing all hours.
We needed a crib or playpen. When we booked we were told we would get one no problem. Well, we didn't! We asked Friday night when we checked in and they told us they had none left and to check back the next day. We did and again none were avaliable. This hotel needs to invest in some playpens if they want to be accommodating to young families.
EXPENSIVE rooms and no included breakfast.
The UGLY: The walls are paper thin and expect to hear all your neighbors private business in the bathroom!
CONCLUSION: We won't stay here again if we can help it. Not a great hotel for families if you are looking for a good sleep. If you are gonna go out to party it's likely a great place. The pool is okay. Our kids went to it twice. There is one waterside; but nothing real special. There are certainly better family hotels with better pool set ups elsewhere in Regina.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Regina
- Holiday Inn Regina
- Holiday Inn Hotel Regina
- Regina Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Regina Saskatchewan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best of Regina, Saskatchewan Hotels When you choose the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Regina, you get the best. Our Regina, Saskatchewan hotel's modern comforts and conveniences, including free high-speed Internet access in each room, provide a memorable experience just 15 minutes from Regina International Airport (YQR) and nearby attractions, and businesses.Business guests appreciate the close proximity of our Regina hotel to downtown Regina and local corporations. Our three meeting rooms and our staff's outstanding service make our Regina hotel the only place to meet. We'll be happy to coordinate every detail of your next meeting in our conference facilities which include high-speed Internet connectivity and a Business Centre.Leisure travelers love our hotel's great location near the exciting amusements & attractions in Regina. Nearby places of interest include the RCMP Academy, Regina Science Centre, Royal Saskatchewan Museum, and Wascana Park. With downtown Regina only minutes away, there's no end to the fun for guests' Saskatchewan travel plans.Whether for business or pleasure, guests enjoy our Regina, Saskatchewan hotel's fine service and amenities. Perkins Restaurant & Bakery and Movado's Sports Bar & Lounge, both on-site, offer you excellent dining and convenience. Our 1.5-story water slide and games area are fun for the entire family. When your Saskatchewan travel plans lead you to Regina, choose our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.