“Ok ...but too loud.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Medicine Hat, Canada
“Ok ...but too loud.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Stopped for a nice relaxing meal after a busy day in the city but the music was so loud we had to shout to hear each other. Food was ok, probably wont go again.

70% Recommend
MOOSE JAW
“Terrible Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Great atmosphere, food was okay, but waitress hid out in the kitchen the whole time. Would've ordered way more drinks if this wasn't the case. Will not be back because lack of service.

Battleford, Canada
“Great place to go after a Rider game”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Another couple, my wife and I went to O J's after a dismal Rider loss and drown our sorrows with good beer, good food and good service.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Langley City, Canada
“Big selection of foods”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We have also to been to Original joes in Kelowna BC as well and both were excellent. They have a great variety of various menu items and all are delicious

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Regina, Canada
“Everything was terrific!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My daughter and I had supper here tonight. The drinks were excellent, I had a Caesar, she had a Strawberry Mojito. For food, I ordered the Kobo ( I think, it was called that) burger, it was with teriyaki sauce and pineapple, it was really good. My daughter ordered the "Falafel" burger, she is vegan, and said it was great! What impresses me is that you get to choose "2" sides, and they are good size side dishes. I had Caesar salad and "Quinoa" salad and both were very good. The waitress was very attentive and pleasant. I have eaten here about 6 times, and never had a bad meal or an issue of any kind. I don't eat onions, and some waitresses seem annoyed by this, or bring them anyway....she went out of her way to make sure there were none in the salad, and even double checked after I had a few bites. VERY IMPRESSED!!

• Visited June 2013