“OK” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Sherwood Park, Alberta
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We ate dinner here one night and the food was good, sevice was attentive but what took away from the experience was that fact that we ordered an appetizer and they brought it out followed by our food about two minutes later, no where near enough time between the two items to enjoy the appetizer. We mentioned this when our bill was presented to us and all we got was a very casual, sorry. Although the food was good I don't know if I'd go back based on the lack of proper service.

Visited August 2013

Regina, Canada
“Great meal, and even better service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

It was my husband's and My four year anniversary of our first date, at Chili's.....the waitress (Jessie) was fantastic. Very friendly and quick with everything. She took our drink orders, and brought them, then immediately took our food orders. She was very attentive, and remembered from the last time, a year ago, that it was our anniversary! When we finished our drinks, she immediately brought water. Plates were empty, she grabbed them right away....never had to wait or look around for her. My husband had his usual burger, loved it, the gravy was a bit spicy, and I had my usual, the Buffalo Chicken burger, with sweet potato fries and dipping sauce. Everything was Hot and tasty. Tuesday is "Top Shelf Margarita" night, so they are $2.00 off, and at $4.99, they were great! Raspberry, Strawberry, Mango or Banana......delicious!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Unionville, Michigan
“Always a good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The server was quite nice and helpful but after an initial "how's the food" never showed up again. Had to hunt him down to pay our bill. Everyone enjoyed their meals and there was more than enough for the children to eat.

Visited July 2013
UAE Dubai
“awesome grill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

we had supper two days in a row there, and the food is just sooo good out there, their buffalo wings is the best ever ever, something i would recommended to everyone, the amount of food is great for its value, guys it's awesome

Visited July 2013
Regina, Canada
“Started out great, but slipping.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Met two friends there for lunch today.....not crowded, waiter has been there a very long time, and still didn't know the contents of a drink on the menu??? Ordered the Buffalo Chicken sandwich with Caesar salad....I DO NOT eat Onions, so even if it isn't on the menu, I mention it to the waiter, NO Onions please on anything, even as a decoration!!!!!......My food comes...."GUESS WHAT?" He decided I might like to try their South Western version of Caesar salad, which was gross, (Don't assume, ask the customer!!!!!) It came with a hot spicy dressing, taco chips and Pico DeGallo.....which is chopped up tomatoes and "ONIONS!" SO I sent it back and it was quite obvious they simply scraped off the Pico DeGallo. So for a sandwich, no salad because it still tasted like onions and two drinks + tip, my bill was $32. FOR LUNCH!!! Outrageous! My one drink was so sour, I had to water it down with my glass of water.....I used to love going to Chili's....it was where my husband and I went on our first lunch date......lost it's appeal!

• Visited May 2013