“Always a good meal” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Unionville, Michigan
“Always a good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The server was quite nice and helpful but after an initial "how's the food" never showed up again. Had to hunt him down to pay our bill. Everyone enjoyed their meals and there was more than enough for the children to eat.

Visited July 2013

UAE Dubai
“awesome grill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

we had supper two days in a row there, and the food is just sooo good out there, their buffalo wings is the best ever ever, something i would recommended to everyone, the amount of food is great for its value, guys it's awesome

Visited July 2013
Regina, Canada
“Started out great, but slipping.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Met two friends there for lunch today.....not crowded, waiter has been there a very long time, and still didn't know the contents of a drink on the menu??? Ordered the Buffalo Chicken sandwich with Caesar salad....I DO NOT eat Onions, so even if it isn't on the menu, I mention it to the waiter, NO Onions please on anything, even as a decoration!!!!!......My food comes...."GUESS WHAT?" He decided I might like to try their South Western version of Caesar salad, which was gross, (Don't assume, ask the customer!!!!!) It came with a hot spicy dressing, taco chips and Pico DeGallo.....which is chopped up tomatoes and "ONIONS!" SO I sent it back and it was quite obvious they simply scraped off the Pico DeGallo. So for a sandwich, no salad because it still tasted like onions and two drinks + tip, my bill was $32. FOR LUNCH!!! Outrageous! My one drink was so sour, I had to water it down with my glass of water.....I used to love going to Chili's....it was where my husband and I went on our first lunch date......lost it's appeal!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“it was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for supper before going out to a concert and the first thing that wasn't great was that we got seated by the kitchen as well as a very large and noisy group that were celebrating something. I had an orange chicken dish and the chicken was good but the veggies were undercooked and my husband said his meal was ok. it was very busy and loud and it took a while for our waitress to bring us the bill. Nothing to write home about here.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent food but pricey.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife ordered the texas cheese fries with chili to start. It was so good we couldn't help but eat the whole thing, which was a generous portion. I was afraid that I would be too full for my meal. My wife had the chicken fingers which she said was the best she ever had. I ordered the ribeye with a side of shrimp. The steak was perfect, the best I've had in a while. Our meals were excellent. The service was good. It was expensive though. We paid $70 for 2 people but at least we didn't walk away hungry.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere