“Terrible service terrible food” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #178 of 462 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: International
Peachland, Canada
“Terrible service terrible food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

our first visit the server forgot to ring in our food order, there were only 5 other tables occupied at the time. The second visit I ordered french toast and they were inedible soggy in the middle I will not eat there again

Visited October 2012

Winnipeg
“Ask for Vic at breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I had probably the best breakfast service I've had in years here. I wanted a smaller breakfast and she organized it, got me a price and had me in and out in the time I needed to be. All with a smile.

Visited September 2012
Regina, SK, Canada
“Great 55+ menu!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We got in right away, even though it was very busy. We sat at a table by the window, (more on that later), and were served almost immediately. Our waiter was fast and efficient. We had one mistake on our food order out of four, but that was the kitchen's fault, and was rectified very quickly. All the food was very good and came hot. We especially liked the 55+ menu - just the right amount of food for the price.

The only fly in the ointment, (or ant in the ointment), was the proliferation of ants crawling onto our table. And, we were not the only ones with ants. When we mentioned it, first to the waiter, then to the supervisor, they both treated it like it was a joke.

Other than the ants, everything was very good.

Visited September 2012