“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Regina, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

The atmosphere is En Vogue is wonderful. In a beautiful old house, its so calm and relaxing. The music, teas, and lighting help make it a serene experience. The estheticians are professional and services the offer are amazing. You must try something with a whirlpool therapy tub! The jets pack a huge punch, and with the low lights, and a cup of tea - total relaxation! I have also had wonderful facials, massages and pedicures there. I so want to try the Indian Scalp massage next!! Great place!

Visited December 2011

Regina
“Fantastic ambience and professional service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

The employees are very professional. They conduct their services to perfection and the atmophere is calm and relaxing.

Visited December 2011
Regina
4 attraction reviews
“Sooooooo Relaxing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

En Vogue is a step into your own world of relaxation and the ultimate in pampering.

Visited April 2011
Regina, Canada
20 attraction reviews
“Good 1st trip to En Vogue Day Spa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

Recieved a same day manicure/pedicure as a gift, and added on "Gelish" to my toes, and overall was pleased with the spa and service. The nail technician was very friendly did a great job.

The manicures are done at a bar-height table that can acommodate I believe 3 or 4 people at a time. Since it is bar height, not the most comfortable chairs to sit in....They have a shade that separates you from the other people, but its not private as you can hear everyone beside you (not an issue for me but if you are looking for quiet time this isn't it).

Pedicures are done in a room adjacent to the manicures, again open concept with areas divided for each person receiving a treatment. Comfortable recliner chairs are used which was nice, as well as a warm neck wrap...much appreciated.

Tried the "Gellish" polish for toes that is set on your toes with UV light. This is an awesome option (little pricey at $18 just for feet), but worth it. Went on a hot vacation and I had no chipping/peeling and its already been 2 weeks. Have to either make an appt to have it removed, buy a kit available there, or find 100% acetone to remove it yourself. Seems like a hassle but I'll put up with it for the benefits!

Only issue I had was the nail polish used on my hands didn't set properly and started to peel off the next day. I called En Vogue and they offered to have me come in to have it redone at no cost, but since we were leaving on our trip the next day I wasn't able to. They put a credit on my account for a free polish change which was appreciated.

Was happy overall and would return for other treatments.

Visited January 2012
“What a treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012 via mobile

As part of my new years resolution to pamper myself I decided to treat myself at the top spa in Regina; En Vogue. From the moment I walked in the staff was courteous & smiling. I picked out my polishes & sat down by the fire to enjoy my tea. My massage came first. Being an athletic girl I decided to get myself "beat up". A 75 min therapeutic massage was just what I needed. The therapist was thourough & assessed my needs. After the massage I had a deep cleanse facial, then my pedicure & lastly a manicure. Everything was wonderful! I will def be going back to En Vogue. As someone who travels a lot I will be spreading the word about one of Regina's best kept secrets.