“No Parking” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Regina

You added Days Inn Regina to your Saves list
Days Inn Regina
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3875 Eastgate Drive | Highway 1 East & Prince of Wales Drive, Regina, Saskatchewan S4Z 1A4, Canada   |
Ranked #9 of 30 Hotels in Regina
Saskatoon
“No Parking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Hi - I don't usually share my experience, most things are very good with Days Inn stays. I stayed Feb 19th, I checked in no problem, went out for a late supper, and got back to the hotel by 9:30. There was no parking - the parking lot was completely full, I ended up having to block someone in. I asked the front desk staff where I should park, and their response was "whereever you can find a spot". As I drove around and around the hotel looking for a suitable spot I noticed several trucks with trailers taking up 5 or 6 parking spots....maybe the staff could have started checking who should have vehicles there? I didn't find their response helpful at all. I ended up cancelling my reservation for the next night, and stayed somewhere else. I stay at Days inn at other locations, and usually don't have any problems.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Cari L, General Manager at Days Inn Regina, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Please accept my apologies for how we handled the parking issue during your recent stay. In the winter it becomes more of a challenge with snow,etc. I have addressed this concern with my staff and can assure you it will be handled more effectively in the future.

We value your business and look forward to having you as our guest again soon. I would be pleased to offer you a discount on your return visit. Please contact me at the hotel directly. Thanks.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)

Been to Days Inn Regina? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Regina

Address: 3875 Eastgate Drive | Highway 1 East & Prince of Wales Drive, Regina, Saskatchewan S4Z 1A4, Canada
Location: Canada > Saskatchewan > Regina
#6 Business Hotel in Regina
#6 Family Hotel in Regina
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Regina 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Days Inn Hotels, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Regina Hotel Regina
Regina Days Inn
Days Inn Regina Saskatchewan

If you own or manage Days Inn Regina, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.