“Staff are exceptional” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Regina

You added Days Inn Regina to your Saves list
Days Inn Regina
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3875 Eastgate Drive | Highway 1 East & Prince of Wales Drive, Regina, Saskatchewan S4Z 1A4, Canada   |
Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Regina
Winnipeg, Canada
“Staff are exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The rooms are always very clean, rates are reasonable. Breakfast is above average, I'm very impressed with the day and night staff, especially Stephanie and Anneke. Always courteous and willing to help out where they can. Location is convenient

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
C L, General Manager at Days Inn Regina, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Gerrit,
It is great to hear that you had a first class stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We hope you will come back and visit us soon! Can't wait to see you at our next Customer Appreciation Night! We'll have your favourite beverages waiting!
Warm regards,
Cari Lemieux

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
SASKATOON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Good hotel. Stay here regularly. Probably the most uncomfortable bed I have slept in at this hotel. Breakfast was really good. Front desk staff very helpful and courteous. Bathroom was a little rough.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

C L, General Manager at Days Inn Regina, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear Rhonda,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Please accept my apoogies that you did not have a restful stay. We will be replacing our mattress during our upcoming guestroom renovations in December. Our pool renovations are complete and the pool will re-open on Nov 16th. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon to experience our new look.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This hotel is a great disapointment when compared to the Days Inn Regina by the Airport. I had never stayed at this hotel before but the reviews were not too bad and I thought I would give it a try. After checking in around 10PM, I was given my key to a room on the third floor. Upon entering the "non-smoking room" I booked, I could not believe the sheer stench of tobacco. I respect smokers need to stay in hotels too but why put non-smoking rooms beside smoking rooms? After 30min I could not take it anymore and asked to move to another room. The customer service was courteous and prompt and I moved down the hall. The new room was still smokey but could be tolerated (forget it if you have asthma)and had visible cigarette burns on the carpet. Both rooms were dated with exception of the new flat screen TV. Both bathrooms were dirty and had hairs on the counter. The first rooms linens were very worn and stained. Second room linens were better but had a few hairs (I assume from the housekeeping staff - I HOPE!). Carpets in both rooms had numerous stains.What a surprise the same property owners would have such different standards for there hotels. This location will never be visited by me again! I hope they stay on top of things at their other property by the airport

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept my apologies that you did not have a pleasant experience during you last stay.

I am happy to inform you that with our upcoming room renovations we will be converting our hotel to 100% non smoking. Renovations will occur in December and January. We look forward to having you as our guest so you can experience a smoke free environment as well as our renovated rooms.

Cari Lemieux

Been to Days Inn Regina? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Regina

Address: 3875 Eastgate Drive | Highway 1 East & Prince of Wales Drive, Regina, Saskatchewan S4Z 1A4, Canada
Location: Canada > Saskatchewan > Regina
#6 Business Hotel in Regina
#6 Family Hotel in Regina
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Regina 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Days Inn Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Regina Hotel Regina
Regina Days Inn
Days Inn Regina Saskatchewan

If you own or manage Days Inn Regina, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.