“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of HomeSuites by d3h

You added HomeSuites by d3h to your Saves list
HomeSuites by d3h
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3841 Eastgate Drive East, Regina, Saskatchewan S4Z 1A4, Canada   |
Ranked #5 of 30 Hotels in Regina
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Canada
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

The hotel is average priced, but it's beautiful! Great rooms, modern, super clean, nice workers! Close to Ring Road so it really isn't out of the way. If I ever need a hotel in Regina, this is where I will stay!

• Stayed August 2011

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Ottawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

Clean, comfortable, new suite with kitchenette, quiet and close to Trans Canada.Great complimentary breakfast. Although we only stayed one night it would be excellent for people staying longer periods of time.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Wetherby, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

I was placed in this hotel as it was relatively cheap and had a set of decent reveiws. Don't bother - it's about as far out of the city to the East as you can get. Unless you're working out there find something else.

When I arrived I joled about the remotemess and was greeted with "well you've paid for two nights and there's no refund"

I found the room I was allocated very dark and looked like it belonged in the 1960's. I felt cheated by the hotel's self description. It was very poor quality, felt dirty and had a distinct smell. I woke up with several bites.

Don't bother with this hotel - save your money and buy something better towards the centre of Regina

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

We stayed in a queen room with a kitchenette. It was not a suite but it was nice. It had a full size fridge, deep kitchen sink, large over the range microwave and a two cooktop range.

The room was decorated nice with a nice dark brown duvet but I prefer white flat sheet in between the duvet instead, I can easily tell if it's dirty but with the dark brown, I wouldn't know and curious how many times they change them.

The bathroom was nice and bright but they had very little toiletries: shampoo, bar soap and lotion. I guess it's because it's a longer stay hotel.

There's no pool here but they have a 24 hour fitness room. The wifi was free and we had good signal.

I was really looking forward to the breakfast but it was a big disappointment. There wasn't that much to choose from. They had toast, muffin, omelette, what appeared to be breaded chicken burger, I didn't try it. Atleast they had oatmeal package. There was no bananas on the breakfast counter but noticed they had ripe ones in the kitchen and asked the breakfast attendant for it. They said they took it out because it was too yellow. But the inside was just fine.

It was a nice stay but nothing amazing. I think I'd check out the Days Inn by the airport next time. They're the same chain anyway.

• Stayed June 2011
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2011

RUDE, RUDE, RUDE!!!

Whomever was at the front desk when I had called to make the reservation obviously woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Sounds like its a great place to stay, but from my experience with reservations, I'll never know because the jerk on the other end of the phone made a HORRIBLE first impression.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Brandon, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2011

Everything was nice about this hotel - loved the breakfast and all day coffee and cookies. The rooms were very clean and modern, we were travelling for a few days and wanted to do some laundry and the front desk agent was very nice and even gave us free laundry detergent for their coin operated washer & dryer.
We had no complaints other than our ice bucket situation - we really wanted ice for our drinks in the evening but out ice bucket was OLD and broken. We went to the front desk to ask for a bag/liner for the bucket as there was none with it and the front desk clerk did not know what we were talking about. He had never head of the little bags/liners that go in the bucket. Ewwww. I have stayed at about 30 hotels in the past 5 years and all of them had bags with the buckets. We ended up just taking our cups down to the ice machine every time. Weird.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Saskatoon, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2011

We stayed on Friday Feb 4th. The desk clerk was absolutely fantastic in assisting us at check in as well as making sure we didnt miss breakfast the next morning. The room was absolutely amazing...spotless! We will only stay at HomeSuites when we go to Regina from now on!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to HomeSuites by d3h? Share your experiences!