“Dont make your decision based on bad reviews” 4 of 5 stars

Knights Inn Regina
1009 Albert Street, Regina, Saskatchewan S4R 2P9, Canada   |
Ranked #24 of 27 hotels in Regina
Winnipeg, Canada
“Dont make your decision based on bad reviews”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My most recent road trip covered over 4500km and offered a variety of hotel/motel rooms. If I were to base my choices on where to stay solely on reviews I would spend twice as much money for hotels. Regina has TONS of great hotels for $120 and up... and when you want frills there are lots of choices... if you just need a place to crash and want to save an extra $50.. this is a great place to stay. There is a reason this hotel is $80 and others are $120+. I had no problems dealing with the manager that many people call rude. My room was clean... flat screen tv... in room fridge... comfy bed... good wifi. I will return next time I pass through Regina.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

36 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Solo female on a bike. Nice young man at desk. Had to go back & ask for wifi password, should be provided at check in. Room clean, nothing special. Remote for the a/c would be good, had to climb on top of he table to reach it. Went back to the desk a 2nd time to ask about vending, only to be confronted by a pitbull prowling the entry way & decided to get grumpy when he saw me. Not real good for business and made me seriously question my security on the ground floor with no interior hallway

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

What can I say? What does a person expect for $80/night? It did the job for me. I wasnt impressed with the $100 deposit, and the rooms are badly in need of major renovations and updating. A coffee maker would have been swell. But overall, the price and location was right. The fellow at the front desk was very nice, his massive pitbull was well mannered, except the office stunk of dog pee. I was put off by this at first, but since your really only in the lobby for ten minutes, who cares what kind of stench the front desk dude puts up with. Perfect really for the construction worker i am who is just passing thru. I wouldnt stay here long term though.

• Stayed June 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

The service very bed the manager very rude ( you may talk first with nice young guy but once you meet the manager be carefully )We left the place after first night . We stayed in so many motels but this is the first we left after one night . Soooo disappointing . When I was reading the reviews my husband says don't read it's not alway true but all the reviews about this place are correct . Keep away June

• Stayed June 2013
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Horrid place. Right from the get go. The service is unfriendly. Started with a grumpy office clerk who seemed annoyed that I even came in for a room. The room stunk something awful. The bed was hard and the bathtub was a rusted wreck. Not to mention the shady characters coming and going from certain rooms at all hours of the night.
NEVER AGAIN - tomorrow I think I'll go sleep in the truck

• Stayed May 2013
Saskatoon, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've stayed in tons of hotels and motels in the past, and I have to say this is by far one of the worst I've stayed in. Many of the fixtures were missing or not painted (there was a 2x4 screwed into the wall next to the bed - whatever was there before wasn't there now!). Some sort of weird stain on the phone in my room too. I'm going to (hopefully) assume it was wine, but to leave it like this was completely unacceptable.

All in all, I think you'd be hard pressed to find worse than this. I won't stay here again nor will I recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Hade very good time. Every one when you visit Regina you will stay in this hotel. I was sketched out about staying here, it was clean but lacked any true niceties. There is plenty of food around the area, but not much to do. I was happy to get in and out of this place. If you are staying here figure out Wyndham Rewards before you visit, the lady at the desk told me she knew nothing about it. Even though you could "apply here" don't bet on it, I asked about it and the woman refused to help me apply for the rewards program.

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Knights Inn Regina? Share your experiences!