“Great Steaks, good Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #159 of 451 restaurants in Regina
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Canada
“Great Steaks, good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

But hold the pepper, please. Not everyone likes pepper. Like the ambiance very much. The fireplace really warms you up on a cool night. The menu could have more choices, though.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

49% Recommend
“Excellent Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I tried Silver's for the first time and was very impressed with both the wait staff and food. We were a group of 15+ and the waitress was great. We had their private room and were able to interact act with each other without (hopefully) disturbing the whole restaurant.

We had at least one Gluten Free in our group and it was easily handled by the waitress.

I had the 8oz New York strip with mashed potatoes and was very pleased with everything. My steak was done exactly as I had requested and was very tasty. Everyone else also seemed very happy with their meals.

A great experience and I will definitely be back!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great BRUNCH!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

we LOVE the brunch and have been there 3 times in the last 6 weeks with both friends and families. Our teen boys definitely eat their share and we love the variety of breakfast food and lunch items !!

Visited April 2013
Regina
“Third time, , , , just below expectations”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

This was my third visit. On first visit, I had to send my prime back to a kitchen, Second visit was ok, but value with an exception of bowl of soup, which was excellent, fell short of expectations.
This time, food was just ok, but not what would you expect from "better" restaurant, and there is no excuse for wilted and "rusty" salad greens.
Service, again, pleasant enough, but lacked focus needed to serve.
Will not return.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“A birthday bash”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

The waitress was not happy when I stated I was gluten free and needed accommodations for it. She suggested the steak on the menu. It came with some sort of sauce/spice on it that I reacted to. Having said that, this place caters to the young crowd, and has high quality food in general. The chef knows what a medium rare steak is! Most overcook them. I was pleased with the quality of the meal. The service was good, though we did have to wait a long time for the bill.