“Nicest place in Prince Albert....” 4 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Prince Albert
GreenLeadersBronze level
Vancouver
“Nicest place in Prince Albert....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Nice staff, very nice rooms. The only complaint I would have is that the free breakfast although good came to us cold every morning l had it. But nice staff and the stay was good and I would recommend it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Chris G, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Marquis Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear sk76driver,

First of all let me apologize for your breakfast being cold. This is something that we do not accept as proper customer service. I will personally speak to the Manager in charge of the restaurant so that they can ensure our guests receive a hot fresh Deluxe Breakfast.
I would like to offer you a free meal in our restaurant next time you are staying with us so that the restaurant team can have a second chance to provide you with a memorable experience.

Secondly, thank you for the generous review of our hotel. I promise you that all of our staff and management work very hard to ensure that our guests experience great consistent service all the time.

If there is anything I can do to further assist you please do not hesitate to contact me directly,

Front Office Manager
BEST WESTERN Marquis Inn & Suites.
306-922-9595 ext 304

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Airdrie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

All staff is EXCELLENT. Outstanding Hotel. You are the "BEST" Best Western I have ever stayed at. The management really cares about thier customers. Rooms are outstanding, very plush. Service is excellent and the FREE restraunt breakfast is great. After 120 nights a year for 8 years you really get tired of hard boiled eggs at every other hotel. Love the big TVs and the digitial cable.Tks for careing about your customers. This is the only hotel I look forward to staying at, after 8 years on the road. Its a relief.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chris G, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Marquis Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Dear Don Z,

Thank you for the great feedback regarding your recent visit. We always look forward to your visits and our wonderful chats, I sincerely appreciate the generous compliments.

We understand that a full breakfast is the best way to get our guests off to a great start whether it be business or leisure a great meal makes for a great day.

If there is anything I can do to assist you further please feel free to contact me directly.

I will ensure to forward your compliments to our entire team.

Again, thank you for choosing BEST WESTERN Marquis Inn & Suites.

Happy Travels!!,

BEST WESTERN Marquis Inn & Suites
Oliver, British Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Entered to a very clean lobby. Floors and furniture all washed. We were early but our room was ready despite hotel having had a previous full house. Easy,friendly check-in (thank you Chris).
our room contained King bed,fridge,micro,TV,coffee pot and a personal safe. A fresh TV remote was enclosed in a sterile package. The room was clean and smelled fresh. The bed was comfortable and we envisioned a great sleep. The "downer" was the adjoining room had their TV on well past midnight. We could hear all the dialogue and it certainly was not conducive to a quiet rest.No sleeping in next morning either as we were then subjected to their early TV news. This lack of insulation between rooms would deter us from checking in again although we are BW members.
We had been issued breakfast tickets, which offered an array of hot and cold items. However, we returned them unused on checking out due to our restaurant experience the previous night.
(See separate review for Terrace Room Restaurant)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Gail,

Thank you for your great review of our property!. I wanted to take a moment to apologize for the noise you encountered while sleeping. I would like to offer you a discount to try us again. Not all of our room are adjoining and I will be personally speaking to my maintenance team to see if there is a way we can better sound proof those doors.

If there is anything I can do to assist you further please feel free to contact me directly,

marquisinn.fdm@sasktel.net
Wainwright, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

We enjoyed a very leisure four nights at the Best Western in Prince Albert. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. The service, meals and surroundings are everything one could ask for. It is obvious that the manager and staff work very hard to create an atmosphere that is very clean and attractive to guests. We would rate all questions as excellent for this hotel!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chris G, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Marquis Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear Suzanne F,

Thank you for the great review you posted here on TripAdvisor.
I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your meals while staying at our property. Our kitchen staff and servers work very hard to ensure a great experience for all of our valued guests.

I appreciate that you noticed how hard we are working to ensure a positive experience for all of our guests.

We look forward to serving you again, next time you are travelling to Prince Albert.

If I can be of any assistance to you when you are booking your reservation, please do not hesitate to call me directly.

My telephone number is 306-922-9595 extension 304.
my email address is marquisinn.fdm@sasktel.net.

Wishing you very safe and happy travels,

Front Office Manager
Best Western Marquis Inn & Suites.
Saskatoon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Stayed at the Best Western in Prince Albert and found it to a very clean and quiet place. The service was friendly and most helpful. The morning restaurant staff was exceptional. Conversed with you as though you had been friends for the longest time. Constant making sure your needs we're met. Great place and relaxing. Just what you need after a long day.

Room Tip: Book in advance for the best selection of rooms. Every room is a great room with minimal noise
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Chris G, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Marquis Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
Dear Janet B,

Thank you very much for the fabulous review of our property. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the quietness and comfort of your room. Our housekeeping and maintenance teams work very hard to ensure that all of our guests are very comfortable.

i am also very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time in our restaurant. Our servers and cooks take great pride in providing superior service and great tasting meals so thank you very much for your compliment!!!.

We are looking forward to serving you again, at the Prince Albert Best Western Marquis Inn & Suites!.

Wishing you and your family safe and happy travels!

Best Regards,
Prince Albert, SK
Medicine Hat, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

A wonderful experience of 5 star service! Assistance w/ luggage to our room & personal tour. The suite was spotless& all staff were thorough & attentive .In house restaurant ,sit down, w/ free breakfast{many choices). Bar with game room, ATM & liquor store on site. Terrific relaxing stay. Safe & secure! Walking path and weight room! An awesome skateboard park for kids w/in walking distance. You can watch them from your room window. Dogs O.K. Well trained staff! Manager Chris G. makes sure your choice of Best Western was the right choice.

Room Tip: Extremely comfortable king size bed in suite. Ask for 2nd floor to watch kids at skateboard park fro...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Chris G, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Marquis Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Dear Gorilla2014,

Thank you for your very generous review of our Property. It was a very memorable experience for myself and my staff to work with you. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our Deluxe Breakfast and the breakfast choices you had to choose from.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our King Size beds and our mini-suite. We work very hard to ensure that all of our guests have a very comfortable and wonderful experience while staying at the Prince Albert Best Western Marquis Inn & Suites.

The next time you are traveling to Prince Albert, please contact me directly and I will ensure that we have a room available for you on the second floor with a view of the skate park.

Again thank you for choosing Best Western Marquis Inn & Suites for your lodging needs,

Front Office Manager
Best Western Marquis Inn & Suites.
306-922-9595 ext 304.
Burlington, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I stay in a lot of hotels throughout Canada, but The Best Western in Prince Albert made me feel like special, not just another guest. Service was second to none, cannot say enough about how well they treat their guests. By far a great experience, and will definitely go back!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chris G, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Marquis Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Dear Tom C,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of the Prince Albert Best Western Marquis Inn & Suites!!.

We enjoy working with our guests to provide a remarkable and memorable experience. Please next time you are needing to book a room in Prince Albert, please contact me directly and I will assist you in booking your reservation.

Wishing you safe and happy travels across Canada.

Best Regards,
306-922-9595 ext 304.

Been to BEST WESTERN Marquis Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!