“Nice Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Nipawin, Canada
“Nice Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

I only had the opportunity to stay one night, With that being said my first impression was a good one. The check in was very good, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is an older hotel but the rooms are modern and very comfortable not to mention very clean. The beds were awesome and this is coming from someone who is fussy about his bed. The complimentary free hot breakfast was a really nice touch not to mention very good and fast. I have stayed at the Travel Lodge and the Holiday Inn in Prince Albert And this hotel is hands down better It is a little out of the way but well worth it.

Room Tip: I don't think there are any bad rooms.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Chris G, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Marquis Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Terdyc,

Thank-you for your review on Trip Advisor. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of our beds. We work very hard to ensure 100% guest satisfaction. Our housekeeping staff take great pride in their work to ensure a great and comfortable stay for our guests.

I would also like to say thank you for your review of our breakfast. We understand that when people are on the road travelling that having a hearty breakfast makes for a great day.

Next time you are coming to the Best Western Marquis Inn & Suites please feel free to contact me so that I may assist you with your booking.

Wishing you safe and happy travels,

306-922-9595

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Great rooms: nicely decorated, spacious, big bathroom. Had a slight issue at check-in. Had an issue with housekeeping, but was rectified with a refund on a nights accomodation and a gift card (which is supposed to be in the mail ... trusting that it is, or a new review will be written).

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Lori-Ann,

Thank you for your review at our property. Again I would like to apologize for the issues that you had while visiting our hotel. As promised a gift card was sent to you in the mail. If you need any assistance in booking your next stay with the Best Western Marquis Inn & Suites please contact me directly. We appreciate any guest feedback that is offered so that we can continuously work to provide our guests with a superior experience. Again, thank you for choosing our location for your lodging needs.

306-922-9595 ext. 304
Airdrie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

120 nights a year -- 8 years running this is the best hotel I stay at. Excellent large rooms, very clean, great staff, very comfortable quality beds, 46 inch TV with Digital cable, excellent Free restaurant breakfast. I wish all hotels were like this hotel. A owner that really cares. Very reasonable priced. great value for your money.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Don Z,

We sincerely appreciate your review. It is great to hear that a person who travels 120 days a year for 8 years truly appreciates our property. We look forward to your next visit so that we can provide you with another superior experience.

Please feel free to contact me directly and I will personally assist you with your reservation.

saskatoon, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

I got a pretty good price for this room online. The room I had was upstairs on the left and the room was totally redone. Nice furnishings and very clean. Bed was excellent and bathroom was very sanitary. had a nice large tv too. very modern. staff were helpful. The breakfast coupon was great and the food was came quick and was tasty. I'll definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Tara T,

I would like to take the time to thank you for taking the time to provide our property with excellent feedback. I am glad to hear that you appreciated our improvements. I would like to take the opportunity to tell you that our room improvements are continuing and that one of our major chances are the granite table tops that are being installed in our rooms and that our upgrades are continuing.

I will forward to our Food and Beverage Manager, your compliment regarding the breakfast. At Best Western Marquis Inn & Suites we understand that a hearty breakfast helps our guests start their day off right.

I look forward to seeing you again to provide you with a superior guest experience. Please feel free to ask for me by name when at our property again and I would be pleased to assist you in any way that I can.

Best Western Marquis Inn & Suites
306-922-9595 ext. 304.
humboldt, Cape Verde
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

this is a great place to stay ,a very pleasant surprise including a nice quiet breakfast.the only bump was a sometimes slow internet connection.The staff was great.The room was cozy and clean the staff was extremely well organized

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Gillam, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was on the way to Edmonton for a family vacation. We stayed at the hotel for 1 night only. The family enjoyed it. The staff was friendly. Breakfast service was on time and good. I have been staying at Best Western Hotels for the past 2-3 months now and this hotel did not disappoint.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Sam N,

Thank you for your compliment on TripAdvisor. We appreciate all feedback from our guests.

I am glad to hear that you had an opportunity to experience our deluxe complimentary breakfast while you were a guest at our property. Our restaurant staff work very hard to ensure the best most consistent product for our guests.

I apologize for the "bump" you experienced with our internet. I can advise you that we have contacted out technical support team to resolve that issue.

We look forward to your next visit at the Best Western Marquis Inn & Suites.

Please feel free to ask for me next time you are in and I would be happy to assist you with your stay in anyway that I can.

Happy Travels!!,

306-922-9595 ext. 304
Saskatoon, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Our stay was pleasant and the staff courteous and helpful. We had one minor issue when the restaurant was closed on Christmas Day. This was reasonable, but we were not notified that services would not be available. The issue was resolved to our satisfaction, and we would stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Faizan H, Manager at BEST WESTERN Marquis Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
George H,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey on Trip Advisor. I believe there was some miscommunication between the restaurant and the front desk on Christmas Day. I apologize for this confusion. We will be working towards this problem to make sure miscommunications do not happen again for future guests. Glad to hear you will be back at our property.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your next stay a more comfortable one. You can contact me directly at 306-922-9595 extension 304.

Happy Holidays!

Been to BEST WESTERN Marquis Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!