“Good service..great value.” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
saskatoon, Canada
“Good service..great value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

I got a pretty good price for this room online. The room I had was upstairs on the left and the room was totally redone. Nice furnishings and very clean. Bed was excellent and bathroom was very sanitary. had a nice large tv too. very modern. staff were helpful. The breakfast coupon was great and the food was came quick and was tasty. I'll definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chris G, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Marquis Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Tara T,

I would like to take the time to thank you for taking the time to provide our property with excellent feedback. I am glad to hear that you appreciated our improvements. I would like to take the opportunity to tell you that our room improvements are continuing and that one of our major chances are the granite table tops that are being installed in our rooms and that our upgrades are continuing.

I will forward to our Food and Beverage Manager, your compliment regarding the breakfast. At Best Western Marquis Inn & Suites we understand that a hearty breakfast helps our guests start their day off right.

I look forward to seeing you again to provide you with a superior guest experience. Please feel free to ask for me by name when at our property again and I would be pleased to assist you in any way that I can.

Best Regards,
Chris G
Front Office Manager
Best Western Marquis Inn & Suites
306-922-9595 ext. 304.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
humboldt, Cape Verde
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

this is a great place to stay ,a very pleasant surprise including a nice quiet breakfast.the only bump was a sometimes slow internet connection.The staff was great.The room was cozy and clean the staff was extremely well organized

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Gillam, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was on the way to Edmonton for a family vacation. We stayed at the hotel for 1 night only. The family enjoyed it. The staff was friendly. Breakfast service was on time and good. I have been staying at Best Western Hotels for the past 2-3 months now and this hotel did not disappoint.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Sam N,

Thank you for your compliment on TripAdvisor. We appreciate all feedback from our guests.

I am glad to hear that you had an opportunity to experience our deluxe complimentary breakfast while you were a guest at our property. Our restaurant staff work very hard to ensure the best most consistent product for our guests.

I apologize for the "bump" you experienced with our internet. I can advise you that we have contacted out technical support team to resolve that issue.

We look forward to your next visit at the Best Western Marquis Inn & Suites.

Please feel free to ask for me next time you are in and I would be happy to assist you with your stay in anyway that I can.

Happy Travels!!,

Chris G
Front Office Manager
Best Western Marquis Inn and Suites
306-922-9595 ext. 304
Saskatoon, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Our stay was pleasant and the staff courteous and helpful. We had one minor issue when the restaurant was closed on Christmas Day. This was reasonable, but we were not notified that services would not be available. The issue was resolved to our satisfaction, and we would stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Faizan H, Manager at BEST WESTERN Marquis Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
George H,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey on Trip Advisor. I believe there was some miscommunication between the restaurant and the front desk on Christmas Day. I apologize for this confusion. We will be working towards this problem to make sure miscommunications do not happen again for future guests. Glad to hear you will be back at our property.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your next stay a more comfortable one. You can contact me directly at 306-922-9595 extension 304.

Regina, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

We chose this hotel due to it being walking distance to the Art Hauser Centre. Property was presentable and customer service was very good. The room itself was very clean. Some updates have been done on the room. The complimentary breakfast was a pleasant surprise -- a hot meal with your choice of a select number of offerings. The overall experience was a positive one and will stay here again next time we are in PA.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Sir1900,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I am glad to hear you had some great encounters with our team. Our housekeepers have been working very hard to deliver the best possible product to our guests. Hope to see you at our property in the near future!

Happy Holidays
Saskatoon, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Had checked in and reviewing my rate, Rielle Desjarlais, discovered my lower rate and changed the cost for me. With the free breakfast, this makes you feel right at home! Also the hotel, Prince Albert Marquis Inn & Suites give you the free Stay and Play, which can be used at the local casino!

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Rob S,

Glad to hear Rielle was able to find you a better rate! Hope you enjoyed our fantastic hot breakfast. Also happy to hear that you are using the stay and plays, great way to spend a winter evening. Hope to see you again at our property!

Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

As always the staff and service at Prince Albert's Marquis Inn are good. The rooms have been updated and noise levels remain very low despite high volumes of guests/teams staying at the property. Very convenient for attending WHL games at the Art Hauser Centre two blocks away.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Roy S,

Thank you for the pleasant review! I am happy to hear that you had a great stay with us in your recent trip to Prince Albert. I appreciate your acknowledgement in our recent renovations. We have spent a lot of time and effort in upgrading the rooms. I hope to see you again at our property.

Happy Holidays!

Been to BEST WESTERN Marquis Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!