This hotel is very dated and rundown. The carpets very dirty and smelly; the air-conditioning - needs updating. I have stayed at worse (trucker-type motels), however I would recommend the nearby Holiday Inn Express as a better alternative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive, you'll experience the warmth and welcome of the Ramada in Prince Albert, Gateway to the North. Here, you'll discover personalized comfort and value added amenities usually only found in small first class hotels. Rest, Relax and Rejuvenate in one of our 66 rooms. Ranging from above standard Single or Double Queen bed rooms, and Executive Kings rooms. As well as Jacuzzi Suites and our personalized Bridal Suites. Please also Visit our newly renovated JT's Pub Or for more of an intimate setting, our Office Lounge. Our New Restaurant, Signature 22, is now ready to serve you when you are craving the best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Prince Albert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Prince Albert Hotel Prince Albert
- Prince Albert Ramada
- Ramada Prince Albert Saskatchewan