We recently stayed at the Quality Hotel and Suites in Prince Albert on route to Churchill MB. While parts of the hotel looked a bit seedy, the rooms were nicely appointed and comfortable. Our first room turned out to be noisy as it was over the bar but we got moved with no hassle. The hotel is located downtown, close to a large mall and restaurants. For the price, it is a decent choice for an overnight. Try the Venice Restaurant close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Hotel and Suites in Prince Albert is in the heart of the beautiful downtown district. Woody's Bar B Q restaurant on Site! Walking distance to Gateway Mall and a short drive to Cornerstone Shopping District. Within walking distance to several museums, art galleries and E.A. Rawlinson Centre of the Arts. Rates include one free hot breakfast voucher per person. Closest hotel in the city to the Prince Albert National Park and Lake Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Quality Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Prince Albert
- Quality Hotel And Suites Prince Albert, Saskatchewan