“Amazing!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 9 Activities in Moose Jaw
Raymore, SK
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I have been to this spa 5 times now, a few times with groups or friends, and a few on my own. I LOVE it! The ladies are very nice and make you really feel special and pampered. I highly recommend it and my friends and I have planned another trip there soon to enjoy again.

Visited October 2013

Regina, Canada
“Great Service and Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

5 of my friends and I were at this spa at the recommendation of another person - The treatments were wonderful, Vicki, (owner/manager?) was a dream to work with as she scheduled all 6 of us for Treatments in such a timely manor that most of us were finished at the same time - She also had a nice fruit plate waiting for us for a light snack upon our arrival.
The staff had a wonderful knowledge of the products they offered, as well as knowledge of other products that they do not sell there - in which they recommended similar products(The line of products they use is organic).

We were treated so well, and the price is much more cost effective then the Sun Tree Spa(Located at the MJ mineral spa and hotel). I highly recommend this day spa to anyone traveling to Moose Jaw for a night at the mineral pool (Wrapture is just around the corner)

Visited January 2014
Pickering, Ontario
41 attraction reviews
“I'm really not a spa person”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Husband had the raindrops massage. He had a bad reaction to one of the types of oils(?) that was put on him. Came back to the hotel room and passed out for the night. I've never had a body wrap, and found it weird ... like I was a fish in tin foil (although it was plastic wrap. The staff were nice enough, although coordinating our appointments seemed to really give them a hard time.

Visited July 2012