“Great” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Thriftlodge Moose Jaw

You added Thriftlodge Moose Jaw to your Saves list
Thriftlodge Moose Jaw
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   Highway 1 East, Box 936, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan S6H 4P6, Canada   |
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Moose Jaw

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Calgary
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Booked through Expedia. Old Motel, had been renovated, sort of. I got a kitchette, but I didn't ask for it. the cupboards looked like they'd been built by a 12 year old in 1950. Sliding doors, sticking drawers. The cheap coffee machine overflowed and didn't make a drop of coffee. They tried to bring me a new one of the same type, I told them forget it. They finally brought me a different on on my last nite. I didn't bother to use it. No one told me there was a continental breakfast,soI went out for breakfast. When I did find out about it...I had to leave earlier than 7 am so didn't even see what it was. The Satelite TV quit working, one person came over and didn't have a clue, sent someone else, but by that time I had determined it was a ground issue. They said they would call someone, after I left. 1000 channels and nothing on anyway! They did offer to switch rooms I couldn't be bothered. Smoke detector was off the wall and on the counter. Someone came in to take out the garbage on the first day, and didn't bother to see the towels on the floor trying to soak up the water from the coffee maker. I had to request another roll of toilet paper. Bathroom did not have enough towel racks or places to hang things. I could hear the guy next door trying to open his cupboard doors. Lots of plugs though...liked that. TV was not in the bedroom, it was in the "living room". Which was ok, but may not be for some people. Bed was ok, and except for the odd train horn, sleep was good. Oh the fridge crackeled all nite. Didn't use the microwave.

Room Tip: Get into the new part. Didn't see the rooms but they have to be better!!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hatzic, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Everything is like new. Completely redone rooms make this a "new" motel for a very reasonable price. Highly recommended. Most rooms don't face the freeway and are therefore quiet. A great value for the $$$.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

I was booked into this motel by work and was expecting a dump to be honest. What a pleasant surprise!!! The room I stayed in was completely renovated-new carpet, bathrooms etc. Two queen beds, little kitchenette and flat screen tv. Beds are new and super comfy. Even better was the built in media player in the tv to which I was able to pop in my jump drive and watch movies that I had on it. I got a few things from sobeys in Moose Jaw and plan on cooking some of my meals this week! Great money saver on meals. Staff was friendly and offered ideas and directions to restaurants and shopping in the area. Would stay again!

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Thriftlodge Moose Jaw? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Thriftlodge Moose Jaw

Address: Highway 1 East, Box 936, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan S6H 4P6, Canada
Location: Canada > Saskatchewan > Moose Jaw
Free Breakfast Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Moose Jaw
Hotel Class:2 star — Thriftlodge Moose Jaw 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Thriftlodge Moose Jaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Thriftlodge Moose Jaw Saskatchewan

If you own or manage Thriftlodge Moose Jaw, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.