“Best food in town” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Moose Jaw
“Best food in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

Unique food more like large cities. For a special night out you can't beat it.

“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

By far the best restaurant in Moose Jaw. It's pricey (compared to some Moose Jaw eateries), but no more expensive than our other "fancy" restaurants - ie. Harwoods, or the Cordova Bistro. My husband and I loved the food when we were there, the service was excellent and the restaurant is very charming. Everything is prepared fresh, and they have dishes that you can't find anywhere else in Moose Jaw. The only downside is that because it is a small restaurant, we did find it quite noisy at times.

Moose Jaw, Canada
“Great service, great atmosphere, food needs to be brought out warm.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

I tried Kergano's for the first time last week. The service was great. As was the atmosphere. I ordered a ribeye steak and the steak was great. The problem I had with my meal was the side dishes were very cold and inedible . The ribs that where brought out were also cold and had to be sent back were they where re-nuked and brought to our table . The appetizers were good we ordered deep fried pickels, prawns and mushroom caps( the mushroom caps were cold). For $30- $40 a plate this was unaccepable. I understand not everything can be cooked fresh but it must be brought out hot. I would not go back to karganos for supper. No one really like there meal at our table. I would like to try it for lunch as i have heard good things.

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Moose Jaw, Canada
“Little Too High of Price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

Had supper hre for the first and most likley last time last night..there was nothing wrong with the service and the decore was relaxing although a little cramped. It was 38 bucks for a rib eye steak with "prawns". The steak was cooked wondderfully but for that price I would have rather went to Regina and enjoyed a better cut for a little more including the gas. They had no lamb ran out of certain types of beer.
Over all i do wish him luck but I will not return just due to the fact of price for what you get

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Moose Jaw, Canada
“Moose Jaw Needs Kergano's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

In separate locations, Moose Jaw has great food, great music and great ambiance but Kergano's offers them all in one place. Our table was treated to chicken, steak, lamb and seafood; forks were passed freely as we fed each other samples. We were visited by the people who actually prepared our dinner, knowledgeable, charming and fun. The candles in the bathroom, the local artwork, the waitress singing harmony as she set the table gave it the hospitable feel of a house party. Although a little snug for now, I trust that Kergano's will one day burst its seams and move into a space that will accomodate all the people who have yet to fall in love with it. Above all, Kergano's is real - authentic visual art, local music, exceptional cuisine, culturally loyalty, lovely people.

• Visited September 2011