We stayed at Maison Historique James Thompson twice (first time in March 2013), and it was great both times. With four kids, we were looking for accommodations which would be comfortable for us and not disturbing for other guests, and so Greg and Guitta put us on the top floor where we had two fairly large bedrooms, a TV room, a bathroom with shower and bath all to ourselves. We really liked the historical atmosphere of the rooms, the wood ceilings, the nice winding staircase. The kids were excited to hear about the "murder hole" at the front door. The location was perfect, in walking distance to everything we wanted to see, and everybody loved the breakfast. To top all that, Guitta made lemon muffins and croissants for the kids to eat on the road! Thank you again for the wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our home was built in 1793 and it situated within the fortified walls of famous Vieux Quebec. It is classified as an Historic Monument by the Government of Quebec and has a 4 "sun" rating. Our tastefully decorated guest rooms have Queen-sized beds for your comfort. We offer two rooms, each with one Queen-sized bed, and the third room has two Queen-sized beds. Our entire home is protected by a well maintained fire detection system that is monitored all the time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Maison Historique James Thompson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Historique James Thompson Hotel Quebec City
- Maison Historique James Thompson Quebec/Quebec City