“These girls know how to make Crepes!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casse-Crepe Breton

Casse-Crepe Breton
1136 rue St Jean, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 1S4, Canada (Downtown Quebec City)
Website
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown Quebec City
Long Valley, New Jersey
“These girls know how to make Crepes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is our second time enjoying crepes at Casse-Crepe. We visited this place when my daughter was little. I wanted to bring her back to enjoy the crepes once again. These are the best crepes I ever had. I would pay for their recipe! We arrived before 10AM on a Saturday and were luck to find a table right away. The place has expanded since we came here last time and it is still very busy. The menu is simple - just the crepes with whatever filling you want. You have the choice to combine 2, 3 or 4 ingredients. I had strawberries with chocolate - needless to say that I had to share with my family. My daughter and husband ordered cheese with either ham or pepperoni. I love my strong capuccino in the morning and was happy to find out that they make a very good one. I also quickly found out that a 'bowl' of latte has 3 times the size of their capuccino and taste as good (price difference was minimal)- so I ordered one. The girls work really hard and reminded me of bees on a beehive. Congratulations for the successful restaurant - hope to come here agina when visiting Quebec.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Boston, Massachusetts
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stopped in for a late afternoon "snack" and were delighted with the whole experience. It was a quiet afternoon, so we were seated right away, and our food was ready very quickly too. We all had dessert crepes, and though they were all delicious, the simple butter/sugar crepe was a standout. We could have eaten a whole plateful!

A special thank you to the staff, who were very friendly. We'll be back!

Toronto, Canada
“Love it everytime”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I had a lunch crepe of ham, swiss cheese and aspargus, it was delicious! from what i remember though, they were a bit bigger!

Visited February 2013
Charlotte, NC
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

This restaurant is worth the wait, if there is one. We arrived at ten am on a Saturday and had a fifteen minute wait, but we were able to snag two seats at the "bar" and watched the master make her crepes. The fresh squeezed juices were awesome. Inexpensive and delicious. Located across from McDonald's and Paillairds, which is also delicious. We would return if we didn't want to try as much as we could!

Pictou, Canada
“I Can't Eat Another Bite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

We figured while in Quebec we have to have crepes, so we did, and didn't regret it. The crepes were delicious and the service was great. I was impressed how the employees were busy with customers but still seemed to be having a good time. A fun place to eat. I recommend sitting at the bar to watch the crepes being made. I had a lunch crepe and a dessert crepe and I would have eaten more if my stomach would let me.

• 4 of 5 stars Food