“Great food on famous Rue Cartier” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Restaurant Le Graffiti

Restaurant Le Graffiti
1191 Av Cartier, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 2S9, Canada (Montcalm)
418-529-4949
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 1,141 restaurants in Quebec City
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Montcalm
“Great food on famous Rue Cartier”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

This is the higher end restaurant on rue Cartier, the famous street used by local residents for local grocery shopping. I had to try their famous steak tartare, trio of canard, pasta graffiti. Service was impeccable and food delicious! We are in their basement area with lots of privacy.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
San Francisco, California
“Beautiful Restaurant With Lovely Food and Wine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We had lunch here today and it was the best meal we've had in the 3 days we've been in Quebec City. We ate outside near the beautiful baskets of flower and ordered the prix fixe lunch menu. My first course was crab, second course was duck with mushrooms, and dessert was a lemon tart. All for a very decent price for such an expensive city. Service was friendly, and the wine list impressive. I would return.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Quebec City, Canada
“Great esperience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very nice location, near downtown, not to far outside the tourist area, service very handsome and delicious food at a reasonable price (including wine).

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Amherst, Massachusetts
“Worst waiter this side of the Atlantic”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Went to this place on a hotel recommendation with my wife and 13 year old daughter. Food was decent Continental, edible but forgettable.... what we won't forget is our waiter who became, inexplicably, borderline hostile by the end of the meal. We asked for nothing out of the ordinary; I think he got cranky because we didn't order any $100 wine or the $35 rack of lamb. He practically threw the check at us, never asked if we wanted dessert, and to every evidence could not wait til we left. Perhaps we weren't tonily dressed enough; but we weren't in shorts and tshirts either. I think if we were Quebecois we might have gotten a warmer reception, I don't know. Anyway this place was memorable, for exactly the wrong reasons. In addition, the whole service staff there besides him was brisk and cool, with a bit of l'attitude. Never again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Excellent 10th Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

This restaurant, on Avenue Cartier, was recommended to my wife and I by the owner of a nearby B&B. We went on a Thursday evening without a reservation, but were lucky enough to get a table. The restaurant got pretty crowded later on. The service was outstanding; very attentive, friendly and helpful. Since it was our 10th anniversary we decided to order a bottle of wine. They made a few recommendations based on what we were generally looking for, and the wine turned out to be very good. Not overly expensive but still good. For dinner, I had their Lobster Bisque (with small vegetables) as my soup (different and very good) and my entree was a salmon dish accompanied by large shrimp. Delicious. My wife ordered off of the table d'hote menu, and while I can't remember the specifics, she thought that was pretty good as well. Overall, excellent food with friendly service and a nice atmosphere.

• Visited June 2013