My husband and I stayed at this lovely auberge for 3 nights. The rooms are all unique and interesting and the bathrooms are lovely. My first impression was that this small hotel is somewhat off the beaten path, but we realized during our stay that it's in an interesting up and coming neighborhood.
The hotel staff is very friendly, helpful and attentive. We were recommended a few restaurants and our favorite was a fabulous meal at Ciccio's through a package from the hotel. This restaurant is quite an uphill climb from the hotel, but well worth it.
I looked forward to breakfast every morning and enjoyed the selection and visual presentation of the dishes.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this charming gem to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City