We stayed at Augerge Le Vincent for 2 nights in mid August. Our rooms were clean, cozy with a rustic feel, and had everything you needed while on vacation. Breakfast (with a choice) was included - Home cooked and delicious. Diego the desk clerk / concierge / waiter is what made this place great! He is helpful with all your inquiries, directions etc.....A way above average quaint / boutique hotel - 10 min walk from beautiful Old Quebec city. I definetly would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City