We hit Quebec on the day prior to a 3 day late winter snowstorm and to a warm welcome from the team at le Vincent. Quirky decoration in the van Gogh theme throughout added to the individuality of this Auberge. Personal attention from the owner was another bonus, from breakfast service to checking on taxis, open times for attractions - nothing was too much trouble.
We reserved one of the larger rooms and it was very roomy and comfortable - even the smaller rooms (taken by our son) would be plenty of room for a couple. We hope to be back some time soon!! An easy walk up 100 stairs and then up Rue St Clair takes you to Rue St Jean and many eating places. Thank you Antonio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City