Previously I stayed at a landmark Quebec City hotel but experienced numerous disappointments. The second time around I opted for this boutique Auberge Hotel and reveled in the charm and genuine hospitality; clean, quiet, and includes a wondrous breakfast. The staff (Kathleen and Diego) were more than accommodating, offering suggestions of "things to do" that were not to be found in a typical tourist guidebook. The Old Town is in walking distance but I found the location of this hotel offered a "local" flavor that avoided the touristy trappings. No question, I loved my stay and will return again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City