The "auberge" is a small but cosy, clean and welcoming, quiet and comfortable hotel.
The number of room is limited and there is no true restaurant, but they serve a nice home-made breakfast and there are a good number of good restaurants at walking distance
The hotel is not on the top of Quebec hill, but also at a walking distance.
The staff is kind and caring.
We had a very pleasant stay.
I may go back there if I return to Quebec !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City