We liked this hotel very much: nice rooms, very nice windows (good for insulation in the winter), amazing coffee machine in the bedrooms (coffee was very tasty) and very generous and harty breakfast.
The hotel is slightly off centered geographically as it is at the bottom of a hill. But the city installed an elevator.
the staff is VERY friendly and helpful<
I would go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City