The hotel was very nice. The staff was extremely hospitable and the rooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable. There are many well-reviewed restaurants just a few blocks away. The walk to Old Town is pretty hilly at the beginning of the walk, as other reviewers have mentioned. There are stairs about a block from the hotel that is probably the fastest way up the hill.
The thing, for me, that set apart this hotel from others is the made-to-order breakfast that is included with the stay.
Stayed in Room 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City