I chose this hotel for my mother after reading reviews on Tripadvisor. It seemed small and personal and in the location she wanted. Little did I know that they would go above and beyond for my mother and her friend. They were flying in from Los Angeles and were bumped from their connecting flight out of Chicago. Though I was angry with United for bumping two 87 year old women traveling alone they did call ahead to Auberge le Vincent to alert them to the late arrival. When weather delayed their flight even longer my mother was worried that no one would be there. But as soon as the taxi pulled up (at 2 am!) a most friendly gentlemen ran down to the curb and greeted them and carried their luggage to their beautiful and warm 3rd floor room. He asked them to sleep in and there would be a 10 am breakfast for them. The following morning, after a delicious breakfast, they were again helped with their luggage and transportation to cruise ship. A potentially disastrous start to their trip was turned completely around and they set off refreshed and rested on their cruise down the East Coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City