“Great value for the money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Auberge du Littoral

You added Auberge du Littoral to your Saves list
Auberge du Littoral
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3710, boul. Ste-Anne, Quebec City, Quebec G1E 3M3, Canada   |
Special Offer
Best price guarantee
Ranked #33 of 104 Hotels in Quebec City
Ottawa, Canada
“Great value for the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

This place, for the money, was comfortable, quiet and very pleasant. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to help us,

The beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean. The place was fairly quiet but we heard quite a bit of noise in the morning. The heater in our room was broken but fortunately the night was not too cold.

The location is a bit far from the key touristy areas but those are easy to get to by car as the auberge is near main roads.

Overall, given the cost, the friendly service and how clean the rooms were, we will be back. Especially since we found out they offer in-room massages.

Room Tip: The newer part of the auberge and the top floor are probably quietest
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Jonathan H, Owner at Auberge du Littoral, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Nancy J.,

Thanks a lot for this review regarding our Hotel & Spa in Québec City! We're happy to see that you had enjoyed your stay with us! Thanks!

Staff: I'm sure our team will be glad to read your comments! Thanks a lot!

Heater in your room: We're so sorry about this situation. Did you let the front desk team knows about your problem? I sent you all my apologize for this situation.

Clean: I will let know our clean team about your comment! I'm sure they will appreciate it a lot! Thanks again!

Location: We are located five minutes drive from Old Quebec and Montmorency Fall.

We will be glad to welcome you back in the future!

Chief executive officer & Co-Owner.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Petitcodiac, New Brunswick
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our 36th Anniversary! I booked an online special and got the room for 1/2 price! Clean, quiet room with a very comfortable bed. The only problem we had was there was no cream or sugar in our room for our morning coffee, I'm sure it would have been brought to us but we would have been ready for breakfast by the time it got there. No big deal, just a little reminder! Staff was friendly, recommended a Greek restaurant within walking distance which was excellent.
Wifi was terrible in our room, 305, had to use 3G.

Room Tip: If you are depending on wifi, it was unusable in 305.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Jonathan H, Owner at Auberge du Littoral, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear NBKent,

Thanks a lot for this review about our Hotel & Spa in Québec City! We are happy to see that you had a nice stay with us!

We're sorry to know that no cream and sugar was in your room for your morning coffee. Sugar and coffee mate are supposed to be in the rooms upon check in. We're sorry about that. I will let my clean team knows about it.

We're as well so sorry about the wifi connection you had. Internet is supposed to work well in each room. In fact, it is supposed to work very well and very fast! Did you call the front desk about this problem? They know how to fix it! We're again sorry about that.

Thanks for your comment regarding our new rooms and our team!

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back in our place next time!

Kingston, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service was exceptional from the moment we called to say we were lost to our departure. The gentleman working the desk, also provided detailed directions as we got ourselves turned around. He was very helpful in recommending areas to see and parking. As neither myself or my husband spoke french, everyone we spoke with made every effort to speak in English, even if they had translation difficulties. I was very impressed with the staff. A definite place to stay if travelling to Quebec.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jonathan H, Owner at Auberge du Littoral, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear 19Deborah65,

Wow! Many thanks for this beautiful comment about our Hotel & Spa in Québec and our team! It is appreciated a lot! I will let my team knows about your comment for sure!

It was a pleasure to welcome you in our place! We hope your husband enjoyed his first stay in Québec city!

Toronto Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

We are at out second night here in the City of Quebec. We chose this hotel for proximity but it delivers on everything else. We came with no expectations because the price we paid per night was very much what we spend in Toronto when I take my family to Starbucks. We arrived and were met by a night lady reception attendant. We were set fast and were in our room in minutes. We are staying in what some people call the old section. To me it is not old at all. We have a very spacious clean room with flat screen TV, microwave, coffee machine and fridge. We also had breakfast here this morning. It was very good and most of all healthy. I will use the spa also soon and will provide a review. So far and from me and the kids, this will be our hang out in the city of Quebec.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Jonathan H, Owner at Auberge du Littoral, responded to this review, March 21, 2015
Dear Momohe,

Wow! Many thanks for this beautiful comment about our new Hotel & Spa in Québec city! I'm very happy that you had enjoy your stay with us!

You're right about the "old" section! In fact, the oldest room in our building has been built in 2005! It's not that old! I'm happy that you had enjoy your room!

I'm sure you will like the spa services as well! We provide massages, facials, pedicures and more!

It will be a real pleasure to welcome you back in our family business for your next trip in beautiful Québec city!

Kildare
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2015

Hotel was good value for what we paid. We got the carnival package, great to get the effigy & have breakfast included. Breakfast was really good.
Hotel was in a great location, both relative to the city & to Mont St Anne. We had hired a car so it was a perfect distance between the two locations. Only 10 mins to drive into the city and about 30 mins to the slopes.
We really enjoyed our stay, staff were very helpful and very tolerant of our very limited French.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Jonathan H, Owner at Auberge du Littoral, responded to this review, February 26, 2015
Dear CBurke_9,

Thanks a lot for this beautiful review about our new Hotel & Spa in Québec CIty ! We're happy to see that you had enjoyed your stay in our place !

You're right about our location ! We're just 7 km from Old Quebec and Montmorency Fall. And we are 30 minutes from Mont-Ste-Anne and Stoneham ski resorts !

We hope to see you in our place again !

Many thanks !

Chief executive manager & Co-Owner
Kirkland, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2015

I have stayed at this hotel twice now and would return. There is a fridge and microwave in every room, the rooms are spacious and clean and the hotel is modern. The wifi works really well. The reception staff are extremely friendly and accommodating with any issues. The only problem is the lack of sound proofing, you can hear the next room's tv, the slightest sound in the rooms above and from the corridors. The old wing is much quieter.

Room Tip: The old part of the hotel is much quieter.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Jonathan H, Owner at Auberge du Littoral, responded to this review, February 10, 2015
Bonjour Tocky1969 !

Thanks a lot for this nice review regarding our new Hotel & Spa in Québec City!

I'm happy to see that you had enjoyed your stays and that you expect to come back in our place! Thanks a lot!

You're right to say that there are a fridge and a microwave in each of our rooms! In our brand new rooms, there are a LED TV and a ceramic shower as well!

I'm so sorry about the noise you heard in your room during your stay. I hope that this noise did not disturb your night.

We will be happy to welcome you back shortly!

Jonathan,
Chief executive manager & Co-Owner.
Quebec City, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2015

Me and my girlfriend went for a romantic getaway and we were very disapointed by the smoking odor in the room. We event left in the middle of the night to go back to our house because I couldn't bear it anymore. They didn't have any place left for a massage of a beauty treament :(.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Jonathan H, Owner at Auberge du Littoral, responded to this review, February 6, 2015
Dear BlackICE1979,

Thanks for your comment.

I'm so sorry that you had not enjoyed your stay in our Hotel & Spa. It is, of course, not the kind of experience that we want for our guests.

The smoking odor was not normal at all. We are a 100 % non-smoking hotel. If somebody smoked in your room before you, your room was supposed to be closed, and a ozone machine was supposed to be put inside to remove the smoking odor. I understand that it has not been the case, and we're so sorry about that. I will let my clean team knows about your situation. I really hope that you had ask the front desk to change room.

I have to say as well that the title of your comment is not true. We are a 100 % non-smoking hotel. It can happens that somebody doesn't respect the rules. When it happens, a charge is taken to his account and a specific clean has to be made as I wrote.

Furthermore, I'm sorry to read that you not have the chance to have a massage this week-end. Our Spa is very popular. It is better to book in advance. I'm sorry about that.

Thanks.

Littoralement,

Jonathan,
Chief executive manager & Co-Owner.

Been to Auberge du Littoral? Share your experiences!