This place, for the money, was comfortable, quiet and very pleasant. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to help us,
The beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean. The place was fairly quiet but we heard quite a bit of noise in the morning. The heater in our room was broken but fortunately the night was not too cold.
The location is a bit far from the key touristy areas but those are easy to get to by car as the auberge is near main roads.
Overall, given the cost, the friendly service and how clean the rooms were, we will be back. Especially since we found out they offer in-room massages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to everything. Hotel in Quebec City. Easily accessible hotel only 5 km from Old Quebec, Montmorency Falls, the Island of Orleans, and close to many restaurants. A few steps from the bicycle path and 15 minutes from St. Anne de Beaupre, the Auberge du Littoral hotel is at the heart of Quebec City’s attractions. Centered on you. Lodging, massage therapy, cafe, meeting. The rooms, suites and touristic condo for rent, the Massage Therapy Centre, the Internet Cafe, and free on-site parking are all elements that will make your stay in Quebec City a unique experience. "Combining proximity and a sense of well-being with the friendliness of a family business, you will be pleasantly surprised by the warm ambiance awaiting you at the Auberge du Littoral. The Auberge du Littoral team will guide you with enthusiasm throughout your stay in Quebec City." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Auberge du Littoral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Littoral Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Du Littoral Quebec/Quebec City